HELP Got TERRIBLE FLU ON 7th wk of Test Cyp CYCLE..losing mass/motivation/appetite!?

zmack23

Ricky Bobby
This is my second cycle ever. I am on wk 7 of test cyp and i've come down with a harsh flu. I feel like shit, no energy, hot flashes, head/chest congestion, and worst of all my calories have cut from around 5800 to 2500 because my appetite has shit the bed. I haven't weight myself but i looked in the mirror and it looks like I've already lost 10lb!? WTF? It's depressing i ***king hate feeling like this. I've been taking all the vitamins, meds, fluids, and sleeping a lot. My gains look like they've shrunk and inch all over..

Has Anyone else on here experienced this?

Sorry to hear that bro, but from my experience I would keep pinning and just hang in there, because the flu wont last that long and you can bounce right back. I dont know how long your cycle is, 12-14 weeks? longer? but you are in week 7, and yes you are losing gains because your losing fluids and not eatting. But if you stop test and start PCT you run the risk of falling into a deeper depression, and I know that clomid makes me feel like shit, emotionally. So IMHO I would stay on cycle and fight it out, then once your back on your feet hit the gym hard, and diet and rest.

It sucks that we can still get colds and flus while on cycle. I'm just getting over one that lasted almost a month! Fluids, rest, tonnes of oil of oregano and get to the gym when you're better.

i suppose u could just drop your test dose down to 100mg a wk , like a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose til u gain all your strength back?

Come on man. You don't loose 10lbs of "gains" in a week. Your fucking dehydrated and empty now compared to when you weight yourself over-hydrated with your bowels full of food when you are on a good go. These are not fibrous muscle tissue that you are loosing here! Just look at mma fighters on their weight-in day and then the day after.

Keep your cycle going, rest for a week, heal yourself and you ll be right back when you left off. No need to change anything to your cycle. A week rest can be beneficial . Everyone gets sick sometimes.

Back