HELP guys i need one

c00ki3

i have been running sustanon 250 for 1 month now, i started to get gino so i bought clomid, i always buy nolvadex but they were finished, and now i dont know what is happening to me because my vision is blurry and shaky, when i am in a dark room and turn on the lights every thing shakes and gets shaky but this is only my vision, i am tierd all the day, have this happen to you guys ??? please help me!!!!

i have been running sustanon 250 for 1 month now, i started to get gino so i bought clomid, i always buy nolvadex but they were finished, and now i dont know what is happening to me because my vision is blurry and shaky, when i am in a dark room and turn on the lights every thing shakes and gets shaky but this is only my vision, i am tierd all the day, have this happen to you guys ??? please help me!!!!

Tired all day sounds like high Estro. Clo is not of choice for Aromatase inhibitor (AI) by any means.

The vision issue is unknown.

High estrogen levels can give you blurry vision, too in some cases. You seem to be one of those cases.

First of all, stop the sustanon250 and get some nolva ASAP with the clomid.

Back