HELP - High estrogens and prolactin

mikelaurey

I'm doing 250 mg of testo enanthate once a week and I'm currently at week #6.

Since my nipples became very sensitive, i hard my blood tests and the results are:

Estrogens 57.2 pg/ml (11 - 40)
Testosterone 12 ng/ml
Prolactine 21.90 pg/ml (4 - 15)
DHT 1374 pg/ml (250 - 990)

What should I do now? I'm not taking any AI since few weeks ago my estrogens were really low.

Should I take DUSTINEX to lower my prolactin?
I think the estrogen level can be considered as "acceptable" for the moment, is it correct?
So I should avoid to take Anastrozole and just take dustinex to lower the prolactin?

My nipples are very sensitive and they became hard very easily (i.e. when I wear a t-shirt)

I started to take 0.5mg of Cabergoline (DUSTINEX) yesterday and i'll take another 0.5mg in three days.

Do you think is it a good solution? I'm really worried since I don't want to have gyno.

I took Cabergoline 0.5 mg twice in a week and now my prolactine is good! It is 6 pg/ml and my nipples don't hurt anymore.

The estrogens are still high 115 pg/ml and so now I'm taking 0.5 Anastrozole once a week the same day I get the testosterone injection.

Is it OK for you? Should I take more anastrozole?

I'm doing 250 mg of testo enanthate once a week and I'm currently at week #6.

Since my nipples became very sensitive, i hard my blood tests and the results are:

Estrogens 57.2 pg/ml (11 - 40)
Testosterone 12 ng/ml
Prolactine 21.90 pg/ml (4 - 15)
DHT 1374 pg/ml (250 - 990)

What should I do now? I'm not taking any AI since few weeks ago my estrogens were really low.
If you suspect you have high estrogen or prolactin levels, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional for accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. They may recommend further testing, such as blood tests or imaging studies, to evaluate the hormone levels and identify the underlying cause.
if you want to get back on track and do cycle, hit this one link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back