Help! how do you add oil to cut test?

tomclub

I've read a little here where people say they cut their Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) injections to stop the pain and swelling. How do you do it? where do you get the oil? I had to quit my second cycle because of the deforming swelling , (several inches) debilitating pain( couldn't work the area) and worring each time it was infected. My 1st cycle was fine with 200mg Cyp. This time with 1 cc of 300mg. of ethannate I had to quit after 6i njections.

Just draw out the test with your syringe and then draw out the oil with that same syringe. Then inject it all.

Aboot said:
Just draw out the test with your syringe and then draw out the oil with that same syringe. Then inject it all.
Sounds simple Thanks Aboot
Just on emore thing . what type of oil how much would you add and where do you get it?

^ yep. sterile grapeseed oil and do a 50/50 mix.

what sites were you using when you had to quit after 6 injections?

sites

MPPM said:
^ yep. sterile grapeseed oil and do a 50/50 mix.

what sites were you using when you had to quit after 6 injections?

I shot one in each glute , both thighs and one Horrible one in my calf. Had to go to the Doctor for that one since it was so large I couldn't even wear shorts to the gym. Red, swollen , hot to the touch and sore like a torn muscle so I could barely walk. Doc had me take a few days off and elevate leg and ice it.
On my first cycle of 200mg Cyp I shot into my calf, thigh , hip nothing but some soreness and a little swelling. This made my butt grow so I looked like
J-low on one side. AN dmy leg like the Hulk!

How do you sterilize your oil...just put it in a vial and bake it?? My cottonseed oil came in a plastic bottle with a screw off lid. I know that cant be steril.

PhsycoBilly said:
How do you sterilize your oil...just put it in a vial and bake it?? My cottonseed oil came in a plastic bottle with a screw off lid. I know that cant be steril.

If you already have the oil, then this is what you have to do.

You can filter through a .45um whatman filter.
or
inject into a vial. Don't bake. Boil some water. Dip vial in water and hold with tongs for a couple of minutes. If lid is not sealed it can pop off. If this is a problem then use some tape.
or do both.

but if you have any doubts on your ability to sterilize oil do not risk it. the thought of an abscess over spending the ten bucks for a bottle of sterile oil is crazy.

well it says sterile cottonseed oil but its in a plastic container with a screw on lid. I dont see how that can be very steril

300 mgs a cc isn't very strong and the reactions you are having don't sound right are you sure that your stuff is real or made correctly?

i have taken alot of stuff, and never had hot swollen places. I used T-400 for a while and it would swell and hurt but not unable to stand.

Yeah I really thought I was infected with something because besides the redness I got warm and felt tired, but it always went away after about a week. The first cycle with ZCyp 200mg NOTHING just doem stiffness and pain. This swelled like a rattelsnake bit me. How can yo tell if the gear i sbad? I have other vials from the same company ,PharmaRXL ( I think) should I try them? I'm getting some sterile oil to try again and see if diluting it helps.

Back