Test/tren swollen and extreme pain

soxfan14sk8

Hello everyone. I've done a handful of cycles and this one is my second tren cycle. Simple test 500 tren 300 lean bulk... I've pinned four times now each one a glute pin(rotating glutes every 3.5 days). Now I've had some pip before, usually subsides within 3 days or so but after EVERY shot on this cycle it gets swollen, hard and excruciatingly painful to the point where I can't sit down or walk normal or anything. Im using GP teste250/trene150 pinning 1cc at a time. What can I do? I've tried heating the vial prior to injection, stretching after the pin, massaging, heat followed by ice, but nothing seems to help. The pain and swelling DOES go down after 6 to 7 days and it's never red or hot so it's not an infection. I believe it's due to the high mg/ml concentration...any ideas? Just tough it out for the remaining 6 weeks?

what high concentration ?
250 is normal for the test..do you mean the tren ? could be the suspension oil...could be you...lot s of variable to factor in..however if after that many pin s ur still experiencing pain clearly one of the 2 is NOT agreeing with you.

what high concentration ?
250 is normal for the test..do you mean the tren ? could be the suspension oil...could be you...lot s of variable to factor in..however if after that many pin s ur still experiencing pain clearly one of the 2 is NOT agreeing with you.

Mg/ml concentration is high. It's 400mg/ml. 250 test, 150 tren. 150+250=400..... Test e has never given me a problem, tren e has never given me a problem. The only "new" variable is the high concentration mixture.

Id say it has do with the high mg/ml of the test. I doubt the site has been fried as youre only 4 shots in. I cant shoot glutes at all any more, it cripples me for days every time. Switch up the sites and see if you experience the same type of pain elsewhere.

Back