Help! Husband took Tren and Fucked my life!

1,400mg of test per week? well that explains it all sister.

Damn... 1,400mg test along 1cc tren, deca AND eq ?!?!
Its hard to follow this thread as most is edited out but i'll go out on a limb here and say most people would act and behave differently on that stack and dosages...holy shit... :O

Thanks for wondering how things are going! So, it’s been many months now and he is still off the tren. He has been treating me like gold since the tren left his system. He hasn’t argued or picked even the smallest fight with me. He has done everything I have asked and stayed away from his “friend”. He says he doesn’t even want to be around her. He says that’s why he thinks it’s the tren. He doesn’t feel the need to talk with her anymore and didn’t once the tren cleared. If this is true or not who knows. He is a better husband than he was before and he wasn’t bad before! I am still hurt and think about it all the time but I try to remember it may have been the steroids that caused this and he hasn’t even mentioned doing Tren again. He says he doesn’t want to. I have also heard him tell other people that Tren will ruin your life. So, we are still together and trying to move on! Thanks everyone for helping me out with my questions. If I did not have these answers from you guys I may have not made it through!

Guess I've heard it all now. The only sides I've ever experienced with high doses of Test or Tren is increase in strength and looking damn good. I don't buy into the whole Tren=increased aggression or the whole roid rage thing. I think that just gets made up in people's heads/used as a cop out, just my own personal opinion from my own personal experience, as they say everyone is different and reacts differently to different things I suppose..

Guess I've heard it all now. The only sides I've ever experienced with high doses of Test or Tren is increase in strength and looking damn good. I don't buy into the whole Tren=increased aggression or the whole roid rage thing. I think that just gets made up in people's heads/used as a cop out, just my own personal opinion from my own personal experience, as they say everyone is different and reacts differently to different things I suppose..

So your contribution is an attempt to discredit what EVERYONE else said in this thread? The only side effect of high doses of anabolic steroids is muscle growth? I wish that what you said was true. I doubt it's even true for you but if it is then congrats bro.....you are truly blessed.

The only sides youve experienced from tren and test are increase strength and looking good then you ran yourself a well planned out and executed cycle.
But those are NOT sides. Those are results of your training, diet. How was your last cycle?
as for the steroids aggression movies like the one Ben Affleck.

What?! You mean increase sstrengrh and looking good aren't Sides?!! Lol. I was being sarcastic but I guess not everyone gets that.... I was referring to aggression being something I call bullshit from steroid use, I think it's in the users head. He whole "I'm on gear I'm fuckin superman now, look at my increase in aggression after this one pin of tren and Test e" mentality. I do get other sides from using gear but I always have the proper ancilleries to keep them in check. This being said I've gone thru ALOT of trial and error from cycling, starting my first "run" with absolutely no knowledge at all of what I was doing, from running gear with no AI's to having no PCT, u name the mistake associated with using gear and I've probably made it. So after years of reading and research and actual self experience and self experimentation I do like to think I've learnt a thing or two. I'm still very young and still have a very long way to go when it comes to cycleing knowledge, I don't think there's a limit or a point when you really "know it all" about gear an using. I just don't understand the whole aggression thing that people Associate steroid use with, that's all.

I agree with some of it being in the user's head. In many cases it's an excuse to blow up and act like an ass. However, it is undeniable fact that testosterone and compounds derived from it do increase aggressive behavior. Animals and men both become more aggressive with higher testosterone levels. All living creatures are bound by this rule. Many people handle it better than others. For some it is an unmanageable amount of aggression. Unfair to call it a myth just because you don't experience it. I've never had gyno but that doesnt make it a myth or mean that gyno is only the result of irresponsible steroid use.
I have spoke on this issue enough and in several threads. I wish we would admit to each other that aggression increases when hormone levels skyrocket.......and that way newbies could be more prepared for it. We owe it to them.

Fair enough, when put like that it's more understandable to me, I have always been a lot more tolerant and handle aggression much better than most other so in turn might be why I don't notice this increase of aggression

Back