Help in healing Bicep/forearm issue

Bast

Growing
Hey!

I have a my biggest competition yet this fall and training towards that now.

Have been having issues with one of my biceps and I get pain (specially doing back) where the biceps and forearm connect and it really fucks me up as I'm scared I can tare it or something.

I am currently running Test, Deca and EQ and have been for around 7 weeks now but haven't noticed any help from the Deca or EQ.

Am open to anything basically, have done acupuncture and massages with little help but will start that again. Have also tried BPC 157 and TB-500 with little to no help (maybe bad products so if it really can help I'll get more).

So, basically any and all ideas that can help me treat this would be much appreciated!

For healing you need growth hormone optimization. Androgens just make the cells bigger, GH makes more cells.

Stumbled on this just now, relating to elbow pain, if thats what you mean by where the bicep meets the forearm?
****please no links********

Last edited by a moderator:
Healing... HGH,igf1,BPC157...combine ghrp2 with igf....combine them or use separate.

Sports medicine dr... ultrasounds to stimulate bloodflow...stem cell therapy... advil and heating pads...quality rest don't use the muscle and or train around it. Follow a diet that decrease inflammation.
Yoga. And if all else fails...pray..well pray the whole time actually.
Good luck be careful

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Stumbled on this just now, relating to elbow pain, if thats what you mean by where the bicep meets the forearm?
****please no links********

I like that farmers walk test! So a 200lb man has to carry 20p lbs for about 45 to 50 feet... that's a forearm pump buddy!

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever you're doing the exercises that hurt are you gripping or squeezing bars or dumbells as hard as you can? I know many people with tendon issues that do this. Try using your hands more as a hook or cradle instead of a vice grip/clamp

Whenever you're doing the exercises that hurt are you gripping or squeezing bars or dumbells as hard as you can? I know many people with tendon issues that do this. Try using your hands more as a hook or cradle instead of a vice grip/clamp

This ^^^ is a good practice all round. On a different note, this like using straps helps allow you to focus on the muscle intended to be used with the exercise in hand. ( ha a pun ?)

OP it sounds ( but can't tell by what you are saying) like you are having an issue like tennis elbow or epicondylitis.

If so this is hard to get rid of. It is very common (epicondylitis) and there are some therapy exercised and stretching that can help eliminate / reduce the pain. I can't advise on those exercises , there are many. You can get some physical therapy protocols from the internet , Google Epicondylitis.

I have suffered from this very early in my lifting career. It has come and gone but never dies completely. Things that help:
Rest
Anti-inflammatory meds ( higher doses)
Ice
Physical therapy (stretch n strengthen )

It can stay with you forever but lifting around it and the other hints above can make it a workable and aid in the issue.

Last edited:
Try sitting at a desk or table and putting a lacrosse ball under your hurt arm, with your good hand on top. Roll around working areas around where you have the pain. Dig in enough to feel you are working it, but not so hard that you irritate it further. Do that combined with stretching a couple times a day for a few weeks and you might feel improvement.

Back