Help. Infection or weird pimple?

cantstopgrowing

I've got this red dot and red circle around it. Not exactly where I shot some new gear but close. I injected about 5 days ago and about 2 cm from the site was a pimple so I squeezed it out. Now it is five days later and I have this weird redness. It doesn't hurt unless I push on the red dot. No pain when I push on the surrounding red area and no pain when I lift. I don't feel any temperature difference either. In the picture I circled the redness with the larger circle, in the smaller circle is the bruise from where the injection was. Is this just a pimple thats being a pain or an infection?

Correct me if I'm wrong but an infection from a shot would be a sub-dermal infection where an anti-bacterial cream wouldn't get at it.

If you don't have an antibiotic like amoxicillin on hand your wrong, just plain old fashioned wrong. Good news is that it doesn't look like anything but a case of a deep rooted pimple. You wouldn't even notice if you weren't so pale. But still, get some antib's for the future so if you get something weird like that again you can cover your bases.

UPDATE. The dark red center has grown by about 1cm diameter. The lighter red surrounding area is the same size. The topography is a slight raise at the dark spot.

yo bro i am pitty sure it is a pimple. i had one just like that around the same spot and it looked like that. it toke a while for it to go away cause i kept fucking with it, an i am guessing u r don the same wit that one since usaid u sqeezed it out. just keep an eye on it but i think u'll be fine.

GOOD NEWS
i was sitting here feeling it and I felt a mass underneath the skin, it had no head but I squeezed anyway and KABOOM! puss explotion. It was a pimple!

Back