Help interpretting blood test results

VAF

Hi everyone,

Its been a while since I've been on these boards. I finished up an 11 week cycle of test e the last week of January (ish, I apologize but my notes are temporarily indisposed so exact dates are tough).

weeks 1 - 11
test e 500 mg
arimidex .5 mg EOD

week 11
2000 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) X 2

week 12 (for 10 straight days)
500 iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ED

Weeks 14-18
40/40/40/40 clomid
40/40/20/20 nolva
(I'm guessing on the dosages since my notes are in storage, but it was the consensus of this board that led me to determine it)

Anyways, in late April I had a blood test taken and my testosterone levels were only 213 ng/ml. The doctors said I was normal and sent me on my way but this seems incredibly low to me. I definitely struggled with depression and weight loss after going off cycle, for a small window of time I wasnt myself sexually. However, by late April at the time of the test I had enough energy to work out before and after work everyday and my sex drive was great. In short, at the time of this test I felt like my old self.

Here's my problem: I did not get my testosterone levels taken before my first cycle. I dont have a lot of resources at my disposal and I figured that at best I'd be able to get 1 testosterone test out of my insurance/doctor for a while so that it would be most valuable after the cycle to judge my recovery. I don't know what to do. Ideally I'd like to begin planning my next cycle and gathering supplies now and start things up again in August, but I don't know whether that would be wise given my low test.

To sum up:

-I did not get test levels taken before 1st cycle
-About 3 months post cycle I got levels taken at 213 ng/ml
-I am a classic hardgainer/ectomorph
-My sex drive is fully recovered as is my energy
-My testicles are at full size
-I need help interpreting these results to judge whether it would be wise to do another cycle (i.e. I'm recovered w/ low genetic test, I'm not recovered, I permanently damaged my test production)

As always, I thank all of you for your time. You are just about the only resource I have to turn to in order to gain information and I'd be lost without this board. I'm currently about to go to the gym but I will be checking this board later tonight.

Hi,

I'm back on and will be sporadically checking any advice you guys post throughout the evening.

Thanks,
VAF

What time of day did you get tested, how old are you. By any standard that is extremely low. 1 you may have been low t prior to cycle, 2 hard gainer means not eating enough to gain, 3 see 1&2.

If your doc is not willing to run more test, see an endo or get with a Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) company. I'm guessing you are young and the doc doesnt want to mess with it. Find out what estro was. Get labs first thing in the morning when they are their highest.

Use privateMDlabs if your doc won't retest. You man need an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast to see if you can get testes working again then run some Torem or clomid in attempt to recover but another test is needed. Many things can change numbers so always have at least two labs run before trying to decide where to go. If they come back low again when tested in the morning I would insist that tour doc send you to an endo since it sounds like he has no idea about hormones.

Thanks userAt204, I pm'd you answers to your question but to the board:

I am 24 years old and had the test taken at 3:45 pm.

Back