Help me choose from these lean mass cycles

Gimp said:
Test enanthate or cyp at 500mg/week for 12 weeks
3 weeks after last shot start Nolvadex(check out other threads for dosages..I know what works for me)

Actually it's 2 weeks after cyp or enan........3 weeks after Sust

Gimp said:
BELTANE: really..it's hard to answer your questions...they are very individiual. I tend to not hold much water on test and others hold tons. I am not for running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle(unless you atrophy big time). I don't agree with running anti-e's...just to look good on test.

i thought anti-e was to avoid gyno, not to look good. you're saying not to bother wth it. if i don't need it, i won't bother with it.

Gimp said:
I can look ok on anything as long as I control my diet. That's all I can really say. If you wanna use Winstrol (winny). throw it in at 50mg EOD the last 4-6 weeks of your cycle. it'll harden you up and help you drop water.

BTW, the Winstrol (winny) is oral. so what dosage would be best (ballpark) 50mg/day?

Thanks-

- B

Gimp said:
yeah...you could get away with 50mg eod...but 50mg ed is standard. only do the anti-e's if you get gyno...don't do them just to reduce bloat...that can be done without drugs.

Not for everyone...if he is very sensitive for bloat he can take 25-50mg of proviron...for gyno 20-40mg nolva until it's gone...with the proviron he's able to up free test...

But don't forget the body gets rid of free test faster when your on proviron, anyway you definetly need Nolvadex man are you kidding, you could use Clomid instead but it's not as good as Nolva in my opinion, since your only on for 10-12 weeks you probably won't need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but taking it is not a sin and will help your recovery, not a big deal but its cool if you want to use it, proviron is nice to add but its not as big of a bloat killer as its made out to be, if bloat is that much of a concern get some arimidex

I agree with you gimp but Nolvadex is important for getting your hormone levels back in check, regardless of what steroid you use you should always take Nolvadex(or the close alternatives), Proviron is a steroid so its more like taking a stack, Test gives good strenght and if you can control the bloat you can get great Test related strenght with no extra water.

Gimp said:
..I just don't see the point of doing test if you're gonna have to run other drugs along with it to control the sides...if one is so afraid of bloat, run something like Eq and winstrol.......

I don't agree with that at all. I would NEVER run a Test cycle without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to control water retention and therefore blood pressure.

...and being afraid of bloat, no, not afraid of bloat, but high blood pressure is another story.

Back