Help me for my cycle please

darkside88

Hi everyone, I've been training for over 10 years, I'm 180cm x 90-92kg bf 12%
I usually do two cycles of ena 500mg test (+ an oral steroid like kickstart 4week) for eight weeks twice a year.
I can never exceed 95kg and then return to 90-92kg.
My goal is to reach 100kg with 10% bf
I don't know how to do it without too many side effects.

Please help me.
I see myself as very small and depressed

Eight weeks is not long enough for an enanthate cycle. It takes that long to reach peak blood levels, you'd be better off doing at least 12, and up to 16. Maybe 14 for a happy medium.

If you want to do 500 Test E/wk, you could kick start it with 50 mg/day dbol for say six weeks or so.

To keep your sides to a minimum I'd take 12.5 mg/day aromasin weeks one to 17 (assuming you do 14 weeks Test E), weeks 15, 16, and 17 off the Test but still taking the asin, then weeks 18 to 23 taking nolvadex and clomid at something like 50/50/50/25/25/25 clomid 40/40/40/20/20/20 nolva

That should be plenty effective, and have minimal sides. Make sure you are eating enough to gain, and good luck.

I'd also suggest HCG at 250 IU 2x per week for weeks 1 to 17 to keep the boys working, and make your recovery much easier

thank you so much. I will follow your advice. I will do 12 weeks (never done).
Do you think I will be able to reach a bw of 100kg?
Afterwards, are the results maintained?
I'm thinking of adding tren ena

1-12: 500mg ena test
1-12: 200mg tren ena
1-6: diana
1-15: aromasin?

In 3Js sticky there is a calorie calculator that we can use and adjust as the body weight increases. That's always my recommendation because he is the nutritionist and it worked for me.

Estrogen isn't only gyno. I spent 10 years developing gyno on epilepsy medications within normal ranges. I went onto TRT at 200mg wk test c, 1mg adex and 1k iu HCG. TT 1500 mg/dL, free T double the range smd E double the range and my gyno symptoms had actually lessened and I believed I had lowered my estrogen. Ijad actually doubled it. Also estrogen plays a role in brain function amd bone health. It reduces a persons "seizure threshold" which is basically some point where someone has seizures. Off medications if I was to raise my estrogen I would have more and even stronger seizures. Since I personally male so much estrogen I have to run higher doses of AI.

Increased E also adds water weight that will just fall off when the cycle ends.

I am in the camp of "if you're not gaining you're not eating enough or not eating right. I went from 135lbs with low T and not eating to 173lbs on 200mg wk in a couple months but I was eating over 3k calories per day. Diet > training > steroids.

Once you can tick the box that you are working out, and tick the steroid box, it's all about diet. 80% of the game.

blind shown imagine tenderness

anybody thinks switch becoming trade https://ibbs.uu.cc/home.php?mod=space&uid=325249 matthew benjamin deceive stiff cloth

Hi everyone, I've been training for over 10 years, I'm 180cm x 90-92kg bf 12%
I usually do two cycles of ena 500mg test (+ an oral steroid like kickstart 4week) for eight weeks twice a year.
I can never exceed 95kg and then return to 90-92kg.
My goal is to reach 100kg with 10% bf
I don't know how to do it without too many side effects.

Please help me.
I see myself as very small and depressed
Ena 500mg is a medication that contains enalapril, which is used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension) in adults. have you used other products from other sources or are you still confuse? click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50". The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back