HELP: nolva, arimidex?

M

MadChild

Hey am looking to start nolvadex ON my cycle 10mg morning, 10mg before bed. Ive eard doing so will slow my gains down which i dnt want to happen. What can i take to prevent gyno, puffy nips, and enlarged nips. I woul ideally like to take something that will have the same effects as nolva or arimadex but dnt wnt gains to slow down. Any ideas?

arnomasin.

Start with low dose .
I started at a low dose then adjusted it to what i needed.
8mg ED worked fine for me.
Only thing with aromasin is you have to take it ED.

Takes a little time because tablets are so small.

All Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will slow gains,

arnomasin.

Start with low dose .
I started at a low dose then adjusted it to what i needed.
8mg ED worked fine for me.
Only thing with aromasin is you have to take it ED.

Takes a little time because tablets are so small.

All Aromatase inhibitor (AI) will slow gains,

Way better then having bewbies

I like Arimidex but everybody's different. I find that when I'm dialed in perfectly my gains don't suffer. If estrogen is a bit low I'm not quite as strong but still get great workouts in. I would rather be a few lbs weaker then walk around all bloated with crazy BP and acne all over the place.

I like Arimidex but everybody's different. I find that when I'm dialed in perfectly my gains don't suffer. If estrogen is a bit low I'm not quite as strong but still get great workouts in. I would rather be a few lbs weaker then walk around all bloated with crazy BP and acne all over the place.

What Mg Arimidex do you take?

Hey am looking to start nolvadex ON my cycle 10mg morning, 10mg before bed. Ive eard doing so will slow my gains down which i dnt want to happen. What can i take to prevent gyno, puffy nips, and enlarged nips. I woul ideally like to take something that will have the same effects as nolva or arimadex but dnt wnt gains to slow down. Any ideas?

Hi!

if it's never been told to you before : welcome on board.

would you like, please, to introduce yourself mentionning your age, weigh, heigh, about when you started to working-out and if you have : a cycle story?

thanx.

What exactly dose your cycle look like. I could suggest the world but I have no idea what your taking (different compounds are used for different things) ???????????

I personally like taking an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with my cycles (aromasin) to be safe and helps with puffy nips. Nolva works very well for me during my post cycle therapy (pct) for puffy nips.

Im taking tte400-test enth, test cyp and tren enth blend. EQ300 stack. I take 800mg of tte per week and 600mg EQ per week. Great stack awesome result. No probs with my nips so far or achne but would like to catch it early. 3rd shot in to my second 10ml bottle. Im 21 220lbs been training for 3 years and this is my second cycle ever. First proper one lol. Done lots of research and know what i am doing. By that i mean the medicine lol, my diet and workout plan. Hope that helps. I have nolva now but am holding off on it for a bit i dnt wnt to hinder gains unless needed (goofy bloated, puffy nips ect). Does arimidex an nolva help with achne at all? From wat ive read from your responses seems you guys think it does? I havent heard that before

Im taking tte400-test enth, test cyp and tren enth blend. EQ300 stack. I take 800mg of tte per week and 600mg EQ per week. Great stack awesome result. No probs with my nips so far or achne but would like to catch it early. 3rd shot in to my second 10ml bottle. Im 21 220lbs been training for 3 years and this is my second cycle ever. First proper one lol. Done lots of research and know what i am doing. By that i mean the medicine lol, my diet and workout plan. Hope that helps. I have nolva now but am holding off on it for a bit i dnt wnt to hinder gains unless needed (goofy bloated, puffy nips ect). Does arimidex an nolva help with achne at all? From wat ive read from your responses seems you guys think it does? I havent heard that before

that's the reason you have strange effect...
you're young. your second cycle should have to be your first actualy.

that's the problem, it's not a side effect, it a natural effect of your body on some Vet-stuffs. i wouldn't run nothing else than testo if i was you.

check in the site and you will see.

Guyz, please, know the peoples for whom you give advices.

Im not having any side effects. I have less side effects than anyone i know and better results. You can bash my age and my choices as much as you want. But ive done my research, train hard and eat proper. I know what im doing. If i have any questions or need reassurance i come here or another source. I get my blood levels checked regularly and inform my doc of everything im taking. There is no issue as far as im concerned.

Im not having any side effects. I have less side effects than anyone i know and better results. You can bash my age and my choices as much as you want. But ive done my research, train hard and eat proper. I know what im doing. If i have any questions or need reassurance i come here or another source. I get my blood levels checked regularly and inform my doc of everything im taking. There is no issue as far as im concerned.

it's good than you feel no side-effect, i'm not bashing anyone... read my signature.

Hey Madchild, I'd listen to Kane. Like it says under his name he really is good guy.
On top of that hes very knowledgable. He's forgotten more than most of us will ever know about this stuff.

Yeah well kane explain to me why the issue with the age. I appreciate the help not being a dick by any means. My opinion is that a guy my age doing a proper cycle is ok. I think my body can tolerate much more than a guy over te age of 40 and i think id have less complications as well. Im also mature for my age.

Madchild, if anyone understands I do. I started younger than you with no PCT and long cycles. Now I'm 30 and on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for good.

The point is it's not that your body can tolerate it more than a 40yr old, rather you want to be able to tolerate it/enjoy life/etc when you are 40yo

Also, as you pointed out your 21yo body is superior as it's in its prime. You are capable of gaining much more muscle naturally.

Just make sure and educate yourself the best you can. There is a TON of info on this forum, read it all.

Back