Help on my next cycle

truck

Well-Informed
Hello Everyone!!!

6'4 and currently 255 and about 10-12%bf

So I currently on my third cycle and my two previous was a prop only 150mg eod for 12 weeks, and then a prop 150eod and anavar20mg/tbol40mg ed for 10wks. I didn't like the orals made me tighter than I liked. But i'm currently just running Prop 75mg ed for six weeks. I've used and still use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2xwk @500iu and I've found I like adex at .3ml e3d.

My first cycle I went from 270 and topped at 295 then cut to 275 keeping almost all strength until my 2nd cycle which was 8mo later.

My 2nd cycle got messed up do to a hammy/IT band pull, I atribbute it mostly to the orals I used since I am extreamly flexible, only time in my life I had tightness problems.I used this as cutter though I gained 5lbs I became more vascular and dropped bf.

This Cycle is just a rebound cycle coming of of a year of light rehabilitation exercises and 2months straight of no bench, Mostly all back and leg work, no pushing movements with my upper body. My body due almost 18 years of competitive sports was decimated and couldn't barely used my hands or elbows. I originally didn't expect to only do a 6 weeker, (yes I know this is not advised to start before you have everything but I concluded that a 6weeker wasn't a bad thing either), due to recent events It hasn't worked out to find new gear. My original plan was to go six weeks prop then transition to a more complex cycle but oh well its probably is a good thing. I've been having great gains, all exercises are at or above previous peak strength besides my bench but that is just to be expected with a total 2month lay off.

my post cycle therapy (pct) is nolva 40-40-20-20

Please comment if you like I always enjoy convo and being critiqued.

Also Any recomendations on a next cycle would be great. Mostly from now my goals are to drop BF% and increase LBM and stay between 255-270lbs.

I'm thinking of test and eq But I'm cofused on the dosages on each I've seen way too many variations. I'm hoping my cycle history can help ya'll help me make a decision.

Back