Help! PCT after Supertest 450?

Tbo34

It's safe to say I got excited about running my first cycle and didn't do the research that I should have. Instead I just listened to a friends advice and I'm afraid it wasn't correct. I ran a 10 week cycle of Supertest 450 and got great gains. I initially didn't consider a PCT because I figured on my first cycle I'd be fine without. I got Clomid and started it too soon. I started it 7 days after my last shot, but later read that I should've waited way longer and taken a higher dosage. I never got Arimidex at all. I was told to take "two droppers" each Monday for 2 weeks, then "one dropper" on Mondays for 4 weeks. One dropper=1 mL which is 40 mg. So trust me...I know I've royally screwed this all up. I'm on week 3 and starting to have ED issues. Can someone please guide me in the right direction from here?

You were taking 80 mg of arimidex a week in the first two weeks? And then dropped it to 40mg? You arimidex has to be fake! What do that put your estradiol at?

No, 80 mg of Clomid! I haven't had levels checked yet, that's my next step. I'm just trying to figure out how to properly post cycle from here and if I need to get some Arimidex or not.

No, 80 mg of Clomid! I haven't had levels checked yet, that's my next step. I'm just trying to figure out how to properly post cycle from here and if I need to get some Arimidex or not.

Sorry. Misread your post. Run clomid and nolva together.

You should run blood work first to see where you are at after PCT. See my signature below and get the cheaper one.

Back