Help please deca depression!

Brockl94

Hello I am 23 and new to this site,
I am currently taking,
Sus 500mg per week
Deca 300mg per week
Dbol 30 mg per day

I am on week number 5 of this cycle and am dealing with a bad case of depression and insomnia. I have therefore decided to stop my cycle early just wondering how long this horrible feeling will last. This is my third cycle.

Thanks for any reply’s will be greatly appreciated

So the cycle is just starting to kick in and you are quiting....? How about try limiting your estrogen and you wont feel Like a woman anymore. .....how is it possible you could run that cycle with no aromatise inhibitor ?

Here is a fun fact Deca stays in your system for 18 months

Last edited:
If I were in your shoes I would immediately start the anastrozole that I should've been running from the beginning. Sorry you are going thru this. Get the estrogen under control. Get bloodwork TODAY if you want confirmation. Then run the ai from here on out......getting bloodwork every month to 6 weeks or whenever this dreadful feeling returns.
You're too young for this BTW. Time to control it though

The time proven test deca dbol cycle should make you feel great, like as in really great.

If you are depressed and can't sleep then you must not be taking an AI, which is a majorly bad mistake. Two of the compounds Test and Dbol aromatize quite a lot, and the third deca is a 19-nor which will jam your progesterone & prolactin in the presence of high estrogen - so wait a while.... it get's better (meaning worse) when your dick stops working.

Get an AI immediately and start taking it. Don't go overboard and take too much, they don't remove E2 in circulation, just prevent more from being made.

And also you didn't mention HCG. Taking long estered Test plus long ester Deca will be very suppressive, and hard to recover from. You will want to take HCG on cycle and in the gap up to PCT, and will want to wait long enough to start PCT, and then will want to take the right PCT drugs. We can help with all that if you don't know what to do.

Last edited:
Running this cycle without HCG, an AI and a dopamine agonist is BEGGING for depression. E2 and prolactin are probably sky high. This why proper education is CRUCIAL before running cycles like this.

The best part of it all you're 23 and running a cycle. What's your cycle history cause I'm assuming this has got to be your first cycle and you had no clue on what you where getting into hu? 23 smfh you should wait till you're well into your late 20s to start if BB is not going to be your career. Extract every damn pound you can naturally before jumping on anything. Good luck

The best part of it all you're 23 and running a cycle. What's your cycle history cause I'm assuming this has got to be your first cycle and you had no clue on what you where getting into hu? 23 smfh you should wait till you're well into your late 20s to start if BB is not going to be your career. Extract every damn pound you can naturally before jumping on anything. Good luck
Damn I just noticed that too; ya OP you've got to throw us some more info. Cycle history, bloodwork, etc.

I hope we didnt scare you off. Estrogen is a mother. I remember my first PCT ...my girl was like dude your acting like a pussy and I was like I know and I feel like I'm getting ready to have my period..... Estrogen is no joke.

I was about to say same thing is why are you 23 on your third cycle. How about waiting until after you are 25. Your natural testosterone is at its peak right now and you are still growing naturally (growing as in bones and growth plate development). I didn't do my first cycle until age 36 when my natural testosterone was definitely noticeably declined and I didn't want to go on permanent TRT so I started experimenting with cycles.

How can he wait till he is 25 if he already has 3 cycles under his belt? I don't think he still falls in the "natural test is at its peak" category since he's already suppressed his hpta 3 times.

How can he wait till he is 25 if he already has 3 cycles under his belt? I don't think he still falls in the "natural test is at its peak" category since he's already suppressed his hpta 3 times.

Yeah what can you do with these kids. I remember my buddies in College were getting jacked on roids and I was pretty jealous of them myself while I was busting my ass trying to be all natural....all natural yet I had a magazine subscription to Muscle and Fitness magazine and read all of Arnold, Ronnie C., and Jay Cutler's articles...ha. I was so naive then.

Well maybe this will be a wakeup scare for this young one. At the age of 23, your body can recover from a lot of stuff. I bet if he stopped his experimentation with anabolics now and got on good diet and exercise, likely won't have any long term consequences. Then he can give it a couple years and when he gets the itch again try it.

Back