HELP, please with a Post Recovery Cycle.

excepticons

My cycle (beginner):

Sustanon, 250mg Weeks 1 to 8.
Boldenone, 300mg Weeks 1 to 8.
Dianabol, 25mg ED, Weeks 1 to 4.
Mesterolona (Proviron) 25mg ED, Weeks 1 to 8.
Silimarina (Liver protector) 300mg ED, weeks 1 to 7.

But I dont know how to use Clomiphene, Tamoxifen and HCG.
When? How?
Please, help me.
Thanks.

Can use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 ways...1.) 500ius every 5 days throughout your cycle (my preference) or 2.) 500ius ED for 2 weeks after your last injection

Two weeks after your last injection start clomid @ 100mgs ED and nolva @ 40 mgs ED for a 2 weeks period. After that, cut both doses in half and run them for atleast another 2 weeks.

One last thing, I'd up the sust to 500mgs...beginner or not, it doesnt matter...

He's right but also try using creatine to keep weight up and strength/gains up..i use it as a "bridge" everytime and it has helped immensley

Usually, in related texts over the Internet, about postcycle, they says wait about 3 weeks for a cycle with Susta, for the active live of Testos. Its 3 weeks good, or the best choice is 2 weeks?
ABout HCG: I cant find vials of 500ui. What I can? Take 500ui and the rest to freezer?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Tried and true recovery cycle:

You can either start the last week of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) cycle or the next.

Weeks one thru three of recovery:
2,000U of HCG, IM, Mon, Wed, Fri
20mg Nolvadex daily

Weeks four thru six of recovery:
20mg Nolvadex daily.

Note: only use Clomid 50mg daily, parallelling with Nolvadex, if coming off a prolonged, heavy cycle.

The msot important part of recovery is recovering your testicular mass as quickly as possible. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will accomplish this in a timely fashion. The Nolvadex will not only act as an antiestrogen but it will stimulate the pituitary to release LH. As you know, LH stimulates the testes to produce testosterone.

Ok, thanks, DrJMW.
Only 2 beginner questions:

- What is "IM" ? (in the Morning) ?
- Absolutly, don use Clomid?

Thanks.

IM stands for intramuscular.

6000ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in a week is unnecessary and unneeded. In order obtain a dosage of 500ius per cc, acquire 2500ius vials of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and add 5ccs of bacteriostatic water to it.

Clomid is not absolutely necessary, and neither is nolva, but one IS absolutely necessary. There is a rather large debate about which works better, that is why I recommended to use both...there is no concrete evidence that one works better than the other.

ready2explode said:
Clomid is not absolutely necessary, and neither is nolva, but one IS absolutely necessary. There is a rather large debate about which works better, that is why I recommended to use both...there is no concrete evidence that one works better than the other.

DITTO THAT!! SAME HERE! :afro:

Back