Help Please

bosshogg3

Ok i need some vets inputs.I have alot of supplements I have bought and not to sure what and how to take them.I am trying to add mass but not hold any water.Supplements are Myo-Blast,cell tech,nitro tech, hydroxycut,ala,milk thistle,and of course a mutli-vitamen.What should I take and what should I not take.I am thinking of going on a sus and Winstrol (winny) cycle along with it.And my stats are 6'1 248 with around 18-20 percent bf.So I am trying not to gain a lot of water.Can you bro's give me a little advise on what I should do.Thanks

Ps Does the milk thistle hurt your cycles.Cause on the bottle it says it gets rid of harmful chemiclas in the body.Thanks

Geez bro you must be made of money with all the Muscle tech supps!! Anyways you need to take the multi vit ed. Milk thistle ed (no it will not harm cycle results, it helps protect the liver against toxins from orals).

I have a protein shake mid morning & mid afternoon as well as before bed to a) keep my protein intake adequate and b) keep metabolism tickin over nicely.

Hydroxycut is a good eca which will curb appetite as well as raising your body's core temperature to burn calories.

My only concern if you are not wanting to hold water is the Cell Tech. Creatine has a tendancy to increase water retention.

Dump the muscle tech crap your waisting money. You can get could quality protien from ast, optimum nutrition, iss research etc... do your home work and visit some of the online nutrition stores for good deals.

bosshogg3 said:
Ok i need some vets inputs.I have alot of supplements I have bought and not to sure what and how to take them.I am trying to add mass but not hold any water.Supplements are Myo-Blast,cell tech,nitro tech, hydroxycut,ala,milk thistle,and of course a mutli-vitamen.What should I take and what should I not take.I am thinking of going on a sus and Winstrol (winny) cycle along with it.And my stats are 6'1 248 with around 18-20 percent bf.So I am trying not to gain a lot of water.Can you bro's give me a little advise on what I should do.Thanks

Ps Does the milk thistle hurt your cycles.Cause on the bottle it says it gets rid of harmful chemiclas in the body.Thanks

do your multi vitamin every day. i prfer to double up on my multis since the RDA was made back in the 50's and is designed for seditary people to meeet the MINNIMUM requirements for not getting vitamin deficient deseases (like scurvy which comes from a lack of vitamin c and goiter which comes from a lack of iodine).

ALA- Take every day. ALA will help upregulate cell receptors for insulin on muscle cells. With meals take 10mg of ALA for every 5 grams of carbs. ALA is also a great hepatoprotectant. This will help keep you liver healthy since you are running a 17 alpha alkylated steroid (the winstrol).

Celltech- No offense but you were ripped off and it is a waste of money. However, take one serving either pre or post workout. Many people debate on the most effective manner. SInce its contains 75g of dextrose per serving, make sure to take some ALA about 30minutes prior.

Nitrotech- This is also a rip, but... Take it immediately post workout and any other time of the day you need a fast absorbing protein. (take atleast 40g of protein in post workout).

Hydroxycut- Take as a normal ECA. Start off with a low dose if you have never done it and gradually build uip. do not take more than 100mg of ephedrine alkaloids in a 24hr period. And DO NOT take in more than 25mg of ephedrine at once. This will help you burn fat and probably keep some water off since the caffiene acts as a diuretic. Also, the ephedrine will curb the appetite since it is a beta agonist.

Milk thistle- Take every day to help protect the good ole liver. Milk thistle isnt as good as ALA, but hey, the more liver protection the merrier.

Myoblast- Try to get your money back, this shit is bunk.

With a cycle that includes Sustanon (sust), definately get some arimidex or femara for anti-e protection to help prevent bloat and gyno. a good place is www.liqua-solutions.com They are not open yet, but their prices are good.

hang around the anabolic board and ask questions and search around. we will help you out bro

Back