pro hormone/winstrol stack?

LeeHughes

Intending to start my first prohormone cycle within the next few days. Getting my base blood work done tomorrow, so I'm pretty amped to finally get started. Simple stack, but I was informed it would be very effective in losing fat while also allowing strength and muscle mass to continually increase. I have heard mixed opinions on stacking the PH Super DMZ and steroid Winstrol, which is primarily why I'm posting. I chose these two supplements due to the fact I already have a bit of gyno that started years ago from puberty as well as these product reviews generally seem to fit my goals.

-Super DMZ 2.0 (40 mg= 2 capsules/day split in morning and at night w/ food for 4 weeks)
-Dragon-Pharma Winstrol (Oral) (50 mg= 1 capsule/day in the morning for 8 weeks)

Also supplementing with liver support, milk thistle, and fish oil to assist. As far as PCT, I am debating between clomid and nolva (from RUI-products).

Opinions/thoughts/concerns? any product reviews from anyone? The other issue, should I continue the DMZ alongside the winny for the complete 8 weeks or stick with 4 weeks? or introduce the DMZ at another time in the cycle other than the beginning?

Current Stats:
23 years old
5'11"
176 pounds
BF: 13%
3RM Bench: 275
3RM Squat: 315
3RM Deadlift: 335

Back