Help...shedding too much water at night?

diesel

I noticed that I shed about 5-6lbs of wate wt. during the night..urine not sweat. I weighed myself right before bed and was just under 6lbs heavier than my morning weight...that's w/ 6 full meals from that day and at least 8 liters of water.

is this common? Is this bad, or more of a nusance? I keep 1 liter bottle of water at bedside, and drink each time I wake to piss...this seems to occur every 2 1/2 hrs.

current cycle 600 eq 750 test e 75win ed tabs fem. w/ nolva ed

Stonecold,
I am sorry but the symptoms could be far from normal. The only way to see if they are normal is to dc the nightime water intake and see if he still has to pee every 2.5 hrs.

The 2 main things I would worry about are:
1) has this man created a glucose problem with his diet/gear? If his glucose is too high, this could be an explanation--(diabetic)

2) Has the gear(strong androgens can do this) caused his prostate to enlarge? This could cause him to be unable to totally void and therefore increase night time frequency. This could/could not be accompanied with weaker urine stream, difficulty starting, and or dribbling.

Jawbone said:
Stonecold,
I am sorry but the symptoms could be far from normal. The only way to see if they are normal is to dc the nightime water intake and see if he still has to pee every 2.5 hrs.

I was talking about the weight drop, not the pissing every 2.5 hrs, but you make some good points as well.

On a side note, when I drink a ton of water while cycling. (~ 8 litres/day), I have to get up and piss 2 or 3 times a night and my prostate is totally normal, as confirmed by my doctor.

I'm don't have constant thirst...I train late..get done around 9pm so I drink even more water at this time of day(night)..just feels like my body depletes all the water I consumed during the day while I'm resting.
I don't have any other sides...initiating or emptining bladder...more of an annoyance I suppose

I have to get up and piss 2-3x per night too and I do have the feeling like I haven't fully emptied my bladder.

I'll piss and like 10-15 minutes later it'll feel like I have to pee again. How long does it take gear to affect your prostate if thats the case?

B/c I've only been on about 3 weeks and last cycle (my first real cycle) I had the exact same thing. Once I came off the gear, the pissing during the night and the feeling like I haven't completely emptied my bladder went away.

Vennom96 said:
I have to get up and piss 2-3x per night too and I do have the feeling like I haven't fully emptied my bladder.

I'll piss and like 10-15 minutes later it'll feel like I have to pee again. How long does it take gear to affect your prostate if thats the case?

B/c I've only been on about 3 weeks and last cycle (my first real cycle) I had the exact same thing. Once I came off the gear, the pissing during the night and the feeling like I haven't completely emptied my bladder went away.

You really should set up an appointment with your doc for a DRE. (Digital Rectal Exam)

StoneColdNTO said:
You really should set up an appointment with your doc for a DRE. (Digital Rectal Exam)

What do I tell him? Just that I've been having to piss a lot at night?
And what if he asks me if I'm juicing, do I tell him yes?

Vennom96 said:
What do I tell him? Just that I've been having to piss a lot at night?
And what if he asks me if I'm juicing, do I tell him yes?

Just tell him all your symptoms you stated above. As for the gear, I'd leave that part out.

Stonecold,

A DRE is only a part of a urological exam. Uroflow studies, PSA and residual volume analysis are need too.

I've had to piss every couple hours all night long my whole life, been tested and nothing ever came back abnormal. I know the body releases a hormone at night that stops the body from producing urine, some people dont have normal levels of this hormone. They make a drug to counter act this, but the sides are worse than what you are trying to fix

Jawbone said:
Stonecold,

A DRE is only a part of a urological exam. Uroflow studies, PSA and residual volume analysis are need too.

I know, and trust me I'm not trying to play doctor here.....but most physicians will not offer a PSA test unless they do a DRE first, at least that is my experience.

The main point I was trying to make was that he should get it checked out, period.

You also have to remember that you loose some weight just from sleeping and breathing. I used to Wrestle in high school and I would always loose about 2-3lbs just sleeping at night...and i had barley any water intake so i didnt piss it out. I would always be like 2 lbs over weight the night before weighing in, and then the next morning i would be right on weight evertime. It sounds pretty normal to me especially since your pissing alot.

needsize,
I understand you had things checked but????? That does NOT seem normal at all. Were you seen by a urologist or ??

Oh guys, never have your PSA on the same day as your DRE. The PSA will be higher than it normally is. Just the manipulation of your prostatic tissues from the DRE will cause an elevation in your PSA assay.

Jawbone said:
needsize,
I understand you had things checked but????? That does NOT seem normal at all. Were you seen by a urologist or ??

Oh guys, never have your PSA on the same day as your DRE. The PSA will be higher than it normally is. Just the manipulation of your prostatic tissues from the DRE will cause an elevation in your PSA assay.

I've been checked out by everyone, no one found anything abnormal, and this is going back to me being a kid

i sweat so much in my sleep that when i go to bed the next night my bed is still soaked with sweat. should i be worried about that.

simpllyhuge said:
i sweat so much in my sleep that when i go to bed the next night my bed is still soaked with sweat. should i be worried about that.

I am like that too, although the bed is usually dry by the next night. Its gets a lot worse on a heavy cycle. I sleep on a folded up comforter, that way if it gets too wet I can just move it, and you dont ruin the mattress

Back