Help! Shortness of breathe getting worried

Depending on country, google privatelabsmd or werlabs for blood work, you want female panel for estrogen.
Might also be wise to get a full panel including testo, blood levels, liver etc.

I'm on just the test.

Ill stop the nolva than.

I'm going to try to give blood in the next coming days see if that helps like you said in the short term.

I see on privatelabs they have a test that says Estrogens(totals) , Serum and it's only 60 .. doesn't specify man or female. Is that what I'm looking for?

The extended test you advise is way out of my price range currently

So i mentioned blood work 4 times before anyone else and nobody agreed until someone else said it.
I chuckled....

And tankman, he ignored taking AI completely for the starter of his cycle, then he took AI once a week, then switched it up to every third day(even though the half life doesn't even support that)
And i've told him from the very beginning off his first post here in another thread, that'll he'll reach this point of high blood pressure and risk serious health problems, such as brain hemmorage, that's the first time he listened and starting going on 6.25mg ED, about 3 weeks into the cycle.

And 20-25mg is not even close to being "way too much", specially not in sense of aggressively lowering/preventing any more conversion to his very high estrogen, for the 30 days I stated. Shit, i can eat 20mg OFF cycle without issues, it'll only lower my values to half(at worst 2/3thirds). So you're wrong, especially in this specific case.
Could it be high hematocrit/hemoglobin values? Yes it could, but without blood work (duh) how can we tell? And with the information available, its pretty fucking obvious to me its high blood pressure.

I had this exact experience during my first cycle where I didn't use an AI at all for the whole cycle.
By middle of it, i had shortness of breath but figured it was the tren... Towards the end, the blood pressure was so high, during leg days it felt like my brain would explode and cause brain hemorrhage. This is why I know 100% its not anxiety, it's not hematocrit...it's high estrogen coupled with high blood pressure.
Shit, just go check the fucking blood pressure, most serious gyms have one of those available, if not 100% one of their PT's have one....

Where the fuck is my credit and rep.... Everyone just repeating my advices lol...

It's like, why do I even bother helping people, 90% doesn't listen at all and the remaining 10% just don't listen to me lol...
Maybe I should just let people fuck themselves up and laugh at them....

/rant over...

So with only 4 weeks left of aromasin, how much left of your cycle?
Can you get adex?

If you wanna squeeze out the last of your cycle, I'd drop test down about 100mg.
I would then eat 15mg ed for 50 days....but...don't forget you need to eat them for 21 days after last injection.
Meaning you'd have about 29 days left to cycle, if that makes sense?

Worst case, health wise?
Stroke, heartattack, brain aneurysm and/or brain hemorrhage from popping a blood vessel, due to over training.
These are the last extreme side effects but continue your path? Yeh, you'll get there eventually.

For bro? Do another 2-3 weeks of injections and then stop and aim for a PCT.

And in about 5-6 months, you can do a new cycle, where you've researched and bought enough supplies to cover changes, dose duration and even extra gear in case you break a vial or two, or suddenly realize you need to double X dose.

I always buy 1x extra of everything in my cycle, worst case scenario? I'll just use it for next cycle.

The placebo effect is just that. Will take minimum 10 days to feel a difference, more likely 14-20 days.

Buy more? Its not particularly expensive.
Impossible to give a definitive answer without blood work.
Lowering testo AND raising aromasin would give you a net loss far as estrogen conversion, will it be enough? Can't say without blood work. It will also take about 10-14 days to stabilize blood levels for the increased aromasin dose and then it needs to bind to more than it converts for your levels to start going down.

But if you've reached the point of high blood pressure, you're already playing catch up and without countermeasures that actually matters, it will be a losing battle for sure.

20mg per day for 30 days to start with. Its quite impossible to say more without blood work.
Nolva is not an AI and doesn't even work the same way, so no you can't.

Anxiety doesn't give shortness of breath for 3 days, panic attacks could but you wouldn't have it constantly for 3 days though.
High blood pressure is more likely.

Say hello to high blood pressure as a result from high estrogen, like I said you would in your other thread.
6.25mg is nowhere enough, like mentioned.

With 500mg test cyp and no morning wood, high E is likely, you're only taking testo right? No 19-nor(deca/tren)?

Nolvadex blocks estrogen at receptor levels and not aromatase levels, still doesn't function like an AI and also have estrogentic properties that long term will just extrapolate your current issue.
Another fun side effect of long term nolva is libido/ED issues.

Don't take nolva during cycle, its outdated knowledge. (Only exception would be gyno symptoms)

You need estrogen to build muscle and you're on week 6 which means now your testo levels have peaked, so no surprise you have more strength and see good gains.
The drawback is water retention, prerequisite for gyno, being a bitch emotionally, high blood pressure, loss of libido and a long list but those seems pretty specific to you here.

Depending on country, google privatelabsmd or werlabs for blood work, you want female panel for estrogen.
Might also be wise to get a full panel including testo, blood levels, liver etc.

Second you inject testosterone, your body will start to aromatize and conversion into estrogen starts.
Some people (like myself) already have naturally very high estrogen (132 with ref <150). I'm also super sensitive to conversion and generally need 2-3 times more than anyone else)

Giving blood is ALWAYS a good idea, even better if you base it off blood work. I give blood start of cycle and end of cycle, on average 3-4 times per year. Feels amazing.

On average, it will take 2-4 weeks until you start noticing any real changes to estrogen, donating blood would speed up the blood pressure a bit, but then you shouldn't train for 48 hours.

Proviron is DHT and as such does not aromatize and won't affect your estrogen level.
It will mostly just lower SHBG and raise free testosterone. If you also have low supply, I'd personally save it for PCT, but doesn't really matter.

I'm on just the test.

Ill stop the nolva than.

I'm going to try to give blood in the next coming days see if that helps like you said in the short term.

I see on privatelabs they have a test that says Estrogens(totals) , Serum and it's only 60 .. doesn't specify man or female. Is that what I'm looking for?

I'm on just the test.
Ill stop the nolva than.

Privatelabsmd is for USA/Canada far as I know.
Werlabs is europe (im europe)

Not entirely sure what's included in the female panel for privatelabs, but long as it says estradiol/estrogen it should be the correct one.

And in the famous words of JP, go check privatelabs facebook for 15% off coupon.

Lmao I will do that.

I've been taking low dose aspirin since I started feeling this way think it'd be wise to continue?

So i mentioned blood work 4 times before anyone else and nobody agreed until someone else said it.
I chuckled....

And tankman, he ignored taking AI completely for the starter of his cycle, then he took AI once a week, then switched it up to every third day(even though the half life doesn't even support that)
And i've told him from the very beginning off his first post here in another thread, that'll he'll reach this point of high blood pressure and risk serious health problems, such as brain hemmorage, that's the first time he listened and starting going on 6.25mg ED, about 3 weeks into the cycle.

And 20-25mg is not even close to being "way too much", specially not in sense of aggressively lowering/preventing any more conversion to his very high estrogen, for the 30 days I stated. Shit, i can eat 20mg OFF cycle without issues, it'll only lower my values to half(at worst 2/3thirds). So you're wrong, especially in this specific case.
Could it be high hematocrit/hemoglobin values? Yes it could, but without blood work (duh) how can we tell? And with the information available, its pretty fucking obvious to me its high blood pressure.

I had this exact experience during my first cycle where I didn't use an AI at all for the whole cycle.
By middle of it, i had shortness of breath but figured it was the tren... Towards the end, the blood pressure was so high, during leg days it felt like my brain would explode and cause brain hemorrhage. This is why I know 100% its not anxiety, it's not hematocrit...it's high estrogen coupled with high blood pressure.
Shit, just go check the fucking blood pressure, most serious gyms have one of those available, if not 100% one of their PT's have one....

Where the fuck is my credit and rep.... Everyone just repeating my advices lol...

It's like, why do I even bother helping people, 90% doesn't listen at all and the remaining 10% just don't listen to me lol...
Maybe I should just let people fuck themselves up and laugh at them....

/rant over...

So with only 4 weeks left of aromasin, how much left of your cycle?
Can you get adex?

If you wanna squeeze out the last of your cycle, I'd drop test down about 100mg.
I would then eat 15mg ed for 50 days....but...don't forget you need to eat them for 21 days after last injection.
Meaning you'd have about 29 days left to cycle, if that makes sense?

Worst case, health wise?
Stroke, heartattack, brain aneurysm and/or brain hemorrhage from popping a blood vessel, due to over training.
These are the last extreme side effects but continue your path? Yeh, you'll get there eventually.

For bro? Do another 2-3 weeks of injections and then stop and aim for a PCT.

And in about 5-6 months, you can do a new cycle, where you've researched and bought enough supplies to cover changes, dose duration and even extra gear in case you break a vial or two, or suddenly realize you need to double X dose.

I always buy 1x extra of everything in my cycle, worst case scenario? I'll just use it for next cycle.

The placebo effect is just that. Will take minimum 10 days to feel a difference, more likely 14-20 days.

Buy more? Its not particularly expensive.
Impossible to give a definitive answer without blood work.
Lowering testo AND raising aromasin would give you a net loss far as estrogen conversion, will it be enough? Can't say without blood work. It will also take about 10-14 days to stabilize blood levels for the increased aromasin dose and then it needs to bind to more than it converts for your levels to start going down.

But if you've reached the point of high blood pressure, you're already playing catch up and without countermeasures that actually matters, it will be a losing battle for sure.

20mg per day for 30 days to start with. Its quite impossible to say more without blood work.
Nolva is not an AI and doesn't even work the same way, so no you can't.

Anxiety doesn't give shortness of breath for 3 days, panic attacks could but you wouldn't have it constantly for 3 days though.
High blood pressure is more likely.

Say hello to high blood pressure as a result from high estrogen, like I said you would in your other thread.
6.25mg is nowhere enough, like mentioned.

With 500mg test cyp and no morning wood, high E is likely, you're only taking testo right? No 19-nor(deca/tren)?

Nolvadex blocks estrogen at receptor levels and not aromatase levels, still doesn't function like an AI and also have estrogentic properties that long term will just extrapolate your current issue.
Another fun side effect of long term nolva is libido/ED issues.

Don't take nolva during cycle, its outdated knowledge. (Only exception would be gyno symptoms)

You need estrogen to build muscle and you're on week 6 which means now your testo levels have peaked, so no surprise you have more strength and see good gains.
The drawback is water retention, prerequisite for gyno, being a bitch emotionally, high blood pressure, loss of libido and a long list but those seems pretty specific to you here.

Second you inject testosterone, your body will start to aromatize and conversion into estrogen starts.
Some people (like myself) already have naturally very high estrogen (132 with ref <150). I'm also super sensitive to conversion and generally need 2-3 times more than anyone else)

Giving blood is ALWAYS a good idea, even better if you base it off blood work. I give blood start of cycle and end of cycle, on average 3-4 times per year. Feels amazing.

On average, it will take 2-4 weeks until you start noticing any real changes to estrogen, donating blood would speed up the blood pressure a bit, but then you shouldn't train for 48 hours.

Proviron is DHT and as such does not aromatize and won't affect your estrogen level.
It will mostly just lower SHBG and raise free testosterone. If you also have low supply, I'd personally save it for PCT, but doesn't really matter.

Privatelabsmd is for USA/Canada far as I know.
Werlabs is europe (im europe)

Not entirely sure what's included in the female panel for privatelabs, but long as it says estradiol/estrogen it should be the correct one.

And in the famous words of JP, go check privatelabs facebook for 15% off coupon.

Which one do you think?

Estrogens (Total), Serum

Description: The Total Estrogens Test will measure the level of estrogen in the blood. Estrogen is a type of hormone made by the body that helps develop and maintain female sex characteristics and the growth of long bones. A significant deviation from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes: Total Estrogen

Estradiol

Description: Estradiol is a form of the hormone estrogen. The Estradiol test is usually ordered to measure estrogen levels in females who experience abnormal menstrual cycles, abnormal bleeding and fertility issues.

In men testosterone levels decrease while their estrogen levels increase as they age. High estrogen levels in men contribute to prostate cancer, heart disease, loss of muscle mass, fatigue, low libido, erectile dysfunction.

Which one do you think?
Estrogens (Total), Serum
Description: The Total Estrogens Test will measure the level of estrogen in the blood. Estrogen is a type of hormone made by the body that helps develop and maintain female sex characteristics and the growth of long bones. A significant deviation from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.
Includes: Total Estrogen
Estradio
Description: Estradiol is a form of the hormone estrogen. The Estradiol test is usually ordered to measure estrogen levels in females who experience abnormal menstrual cycles, abnormal bleeding and fertility issues.
In men testosterone levels decrease while their estrogen levels increase as they age. High estrogen levels in men contribute to prostate cancer, heart disease, loss of muscle mass, fatigue, low libido, erectile dysfunction.

Now we're talking semantics.
There is 4 dominant forms of estrogen.
Estrogen is the common name everyone understands.
Estradiol is the predominant form in males, while females have estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and estriol (E3). Another type of estrogen called estetrol (E4) which occurs during pregnancy.
To complicate things even further your body have about 11 metabolic pathways that it breaks down too.

To answer your question? I'm pretty sure you want the first estrogen total serum test.
But i've never used privatelabs, JP or tank could answer that better.

Now we're talking semantics.
There is 4 dominant forms of estrogen.
Estrogen is the common name everyone understands.
Estradiol is the predominant form in males, while females have estrone (E1), estradiol (E2), and estriol (E3). Another type of estrogen called estetrol (E4) which occurs during pregnancy.
To complicate things even further your body have about 11 metabolic pathways that it breaks down too.

To answer your question? I'm pretty sure you want the first estrogen total serum test.
But i've never used privatelabs, JP or tank could answer that better.

Yeah reading that one again sounds right.

I set up an appointment to give blood on Friday and I'm gonna set this test up now .

With these places you buy the test online and than I'll get further info of where I need to go I guess.? This is way out of my realm lol

Yeah reading that one again sounds right.
set up an appointment to give blood on Friday and I'm gonna set this test up now .
With these places you buy the test online and than I'll get further info of where I need to go I guess.? This is way out of my realm lol

The test results will have reference values next to your own values.
Some have abbreviations and might be harder to understand.

But just post the full results here and me(or others) will take a look and decifier it for you.

Not sure about estradiol but most tests want you to be fasted for 12 hours (10 if you ask the actual doctor/nurse) and 15 min rest before drawing blood work.
Also don't train for 48-72 hours after donating blood. Also beneficial to not train the day before, but not really needed.

Last edited:
The rest results will have reference values next to your own values.
Some have abbreviations and might be harder to understand.

But just post the full results here and me(or others) will take a look and decifier it for you.

Not sure about estradiol but most tests want you to be fasted for 12 hours (10 if you ask the actual doctor/nurse) and 15 min rest before drawing blood work.
Also don't train for 48-72 hours after donating blood. Also beneficial to not train the day before, but not really needed.

Als

Thanks so much for everything.. should have listened to you from the beginning.

I'll keep you updated :)

Thanks so much for everything.. should have listened to you from the beginning.

I'll keep you updated :)

We all start somewhere, just happy to help :)

Ask them to check blood pressure while your there for estrogen test(or when donating blood), make up some bullshit excuse.
And when donating blood, play dumb and ask for the hemoblogin value and see if them have hematocrit too. Not sure how to bullshit that but try. Would save you money.

Last edited:
Santa.....ya really gotta try to sober post bro. You went off on people agreeing with your advice. I for one said that everyone....that means even you....was right about needing bloodwork.
I do not agree with blaming this all on estrogen without bloodwork to back up that outrageous claim. The most obvious culprit is blood viscosity....or hematocrit. We have to get some blood out of our bodies in this case. Period. But again......bloodwork is needed.

And santa.......I would throw you some rep points to make you feel better but it says I've gotta spread some around before giving to you again. Yup....that's right.....I do rep you when you say shit I agree with

Santa.....ya really gotta try to sober post bro. You went off on people agreeing with your advice. I for one said that everyone....that means even you....was right about needing bloodwork.
I do not agree with blaming this all on estrogen without bloodwork to back up that outrageous claim. The most obvious culprit is blood viscosity....or hematocrit. We have to get some blood out of our bodies in this case. Period. But again......bloodwork is needed.

And santa.......I would throw you some rep points to make you feel better but it says I've gotta spread some around before giving to you again. Yup....that's right.....I do rep you when you say shit I agree with

I will say that at times my pecs feel so damn pumped up that I feel like it's making it hard to breathe. My views have been visible at most times throughout the day.

Does that jive with your theory?

We all start somewhere, just happy to help :)

Ask them to check blood pressure while your there for estrogen test(or when donating blood), make up some bullshit excuse.
And when donating blood, play dumb and ask for the hemoblogin value and see if them have hematocrit too. Not sure how to bullshit that but try. Would save you money.

Hopefully it's a woman taking my blood.. I'll spread my wings and show her my lat gains. That oughta do the trick ;)

I know...
I just found it funny my advice was ignored and then 4 people say the exact same thing and suddenly it's common sense lol. (This is his 2/3rd thread about this shit... didn't even start in this thread bro....)

You don't have to agree and blame it on estrogen because you don't know the full story...
He didn't take ANY AI for the first 3 weeks of his cycle, then he tried to take AI once a week, then EOD at pathetic doses. If you check his post history, you'll see I wrote that it will happen exactly like this, I even wrote, he'll have trouble training in a while....

Do you even know how high hematocrit/hemoglobin you'd need have for it to even resemble his symptoms?
(This is also ignoring he's "only" running testerone.)

But all this is pointless, he'll be both donating blood and checking his estrogen.
Next week we will know If I'm looking like an idiot or not. Wouldn't that make your whole month bro?;)

Edit. Ohh, shit, I shouldn't write when im high or what was it? (You'll notice when I'm high when I can't spell and start mixing english and swedish lol...)

Last edited:
I know...
I just found it funny my advice was ignored and then 4 people say the exact same thing and suddenly it's common sense lol. (This is his 2/3rd thread about this shit... didn't even start in this thread bro....)

You don't have to agree and blame it on estrogen because you don't know the full story...
He didn't take ANY AI for the first 3 weeks of his cycle, then he tried to take AI once a week, then EOD at pathetic doses. If you check his post history, you'll see I wrote that it will happen exactly like this, I even wrote, he'll have trouble training in a while....

Do you even know how high hematocrit/hemoglobin you'd need have for it to even resemble his symptoms?
(This is also ignoring he's "only" running testerone.)

But all this is pointless, he'll be both donating blood and checking his estrogen.
Next week we will know If I'm looking like an idiot or not. Wouldn't that make your whole month bro?;)

Edit. Ohh, shit, I shouldn't write when im high or what was it? (You'll notice when I'm high when I can't spell and start mixing english and swedish lol...)

Ok...I gotcha. And no.....I havent been really following along I was trying to answer his question even though he had already gotten some great advice. And yes....I am very familiar with how high hematocrit causes shortness of breath, I deal with it every cycle. When it's time to get rid of some blood I know it without the bloodwork cuz everything gets me out of breath. Of course by this point it's too late, you're already playing roulette with your cardio system. Happens every time I fall behind on donations. I try to push it because I hate donating every 60 days :)

And on a final note.....No.....you looking foolish will bring me no enjoyment on this thread. I have no animosity towards you outside of the one thread, and that's where it stays

I am very familiar with how high hematocrit causes shortness of breath, I deal with it every cycle. When it's time to get rid of some blood I know it without the bloodwork cuz everything gets me out of breath.

You are on TRT, he's on cycle. Big difference.
You very likely have Secondary polycythemia from your TRT.

Not really the same if you ask me.

You are on TRT, he's on cycle. Big difference.
You very likely have Secondary polycythemia from your TRT.

Not really the same if you ask me.

Ok.....I will have to disagree. Before trt I ran a cycle. 250mg every 4 days. Half way thru the cycle I experienced the EXACT same shortness of breath I speak of. On my trt doses I don't donate because i have no issue.....on cycle i have to donate to avoid the shortness of breath.

For some reason you like to take away my relevancy because of my trt. I'm not sure why. I cycled before trt and i cycle on trt, my experience is worth sharing and applies to a very many users in our world. I'll stay out of this thread in the future as I see it as beating a dead horse since he has already gotten the advice he needs. But let's you and I agree to conduct ourselves as gentlemen and give independent advice that doesnt rely on discrediting one another. It's either that or we chase each other all over this forum and pick fights. Not really interested in that, but wouldnt shy away from it either :) You already know I love a good fight :)

Furthermore, since you brought up polycethemia......yes.....it is brought on by trt and it is brought on by cycling. So how does my issue with it apply here? Well he is taking testosterone. This causes an increase in red blood cells......which causes polycethemia.....which the same no matter what dosage causes it. So YES.....IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME THING. Sorry....the more I think about it the more I get pissed. When you say that trt negates my advice it's like saying that working out 5 to 7 times a week for the last 7 years negates my advice about lifting on cycle. Since so many people only try hard when on cycle. That's ignorant and eliminates a lot of useful advice. My test levels are ALWAYS high and I am ALWAYS strong as fuck. My advice is as good or better than anyone that can speak on the subject because it is real world advice. I ain't just talking the talk....I'm walking the walk. Testosterone has put an additional 30 pounds on me. 30 pounds that STAYS. I know what I am doing. When someone on this site asks a question that i have personal experience with i like to chime in and tell them what I would do and what i have experienced. Helps people to not feel alone in their problem and their goals.....isnt that why we are all here? If we all run around here telling each other that we have no input on someone elses thread then that eliminates the chance for them to get anyone's opinion but santas......that is silly. Your advice is usually solid as fuck...........but you really should try to listen to everyone and learn more. You gained the knowledge you have by listening to the experiences of others.....NOT by ignoring and/or discounting it. And finally.....if you dont like my advice then you need to say you simply disagree and back it up with details about why and follow it up with your own experience and advice, otherwise people just think you're picking another fight.

I'm at the point that my run on sentences are driving even me crazy. Lmao
I have a shit ton more to say but I'll finish it up with.....open your ears and your mind bro. We all have a lot more to learn and we will learn more if we listen instead of fight about our own ignorant, one sided, narrow minded, closed environment experience......or even lack there of. Lol
Listen.....and you might learn just as the OP is learning

Last edited:
It's not impossible you actually suffer from pre existing polycythemia/secondary then. Secondary polycythemia is from abusing steroids long time and/or testerone replacement therapy.
Having to regularly do phlebotomy is not common, on cycle or not.
Unless you run some specific compounds.
Short term(standard cycles) testo use doesn't raise red blood cells THAT significantly.

Last edited:
I have a shit ton more to say but I'll finish it up with.....open your ears and your mind bro. We all have a lot more to learn and we will learn more if we listen instead of fight about our own ignorant, one sided, narrow minded, closed environment experience......or even lack there of. Lol
Listen.....and you might learn just as the OP is learning

What do you think the purpose of discussion and exchange different views and ideas are?
Without the drive from this community, specially JP, tankman and Milton that has held my hand numerous times and I owe most of my passion to them. Without them and the community, I would be one of the noobs posting idiot threads.

I've said numerous times, the more I learn, the less it feels like I actually know. I still have areas, such as training and diet that i'm still horrible at. And I have very little insight into various other things related to AAS in general.

And I never disagreed with your advice, again, you take 99% of what I say as personal attacks against you, while I'm trying to explain how I came to my own conclusion so you can have all information available, make up your own mind and hopefully contribute in a constructive manner to the discussion at hand.
Stop being so butthurt all the time but most importantly, get it into the thick head of yours that I both respect and like you ( alot less after the emotional thread but i still have love for you bro).

Now smoke some weed and chill the fuck out ;)

Back