Help! Shortness of breathe getting worried

It's not impossible you actually suffer from pre existing polycythemia/secondary then. Secondary polycythemia is from abusing steroids long time and/or testerone replacement therapy.
Having to regularly do phlebotomy is not common, on cycle or not.
Unless you run some specific compounds.
Short term(standard cycles) testo use doesn't raise red blood cells THAT significantly.

This is incorrect....and everyone on the planet that has ever taken hormones knows it. Fact.....testosterone abuse thickens the blood and increases its volume. Call it whatever you want.

The only thing you love more than arguing is arguing when you know you're wrong. I don't understand why you would say this bro. You cant believe what you're saying. You must just want to fight. You pick apart shit I post one regular basis. I have YEARS of bloodwork and biweekly injections to back up all my advice. I know what I am talking about. You clearly are trying to give bad advice here. Testosterone doesnt cause high hematocrit?!? Yourr joking right?

Either way......I'd love to debate you further but its impossible. You attack people and cant have a man to man discussion. You're just gonna be a bitch and pick at me until you get a response like this one. Keep it on the other thread we took over.

OP
..you can PM me if ya want any more of my advice. I will back off and let that lil bitch Santa have this thread that he so strongly wants to dominate.
Congrats santa.....you managed to take our bullshit battle to a thread that was asking for legitimate advice.

My apologies OP

This is incorrect....and everyone on the planet that has ever taken hormones knows it. Fact.....testosterone abuse thickens the blood and increases its volume. Call it whatever you want.

Your reading comprehension is spectacular as usual.
"from abusing steroids long time and/or testerone replacement therapy."
"Short term(standard cycles) testo use doesn't raise red blood cells THAT significantly."

In which of the two above statements do you have a problem with? The first one agrees with what I quoted you saying and the second one agrees that testosterone raises blood levels BUT not THAT significantly to cause problems 6 weeks into a standard cycle of "ONLY" testosterone.

I have 4-5 blood works and 2 cycles without donating blood to prove that it doesn't raise significantly and I was running tren too.... See how awesome anecdotal evidence is to discussions like these?

You're also being an emotional little bitch that is highly delusional, I never mentioned you by name in my first post, it was actually directed to tankman, which would be obvious by me mentioning him by name.
YOU took it personal and directed a post towards me which I answered and just because you didn't like my answer, "I'm picking at everything you say, i just want to fight and bitch"

This is also after I explicitly said I agree with your advice and I both like and respect you. Get your fucking head out your ass you fucktard...Really bro, double your AI and buy some fucking weed and take the weekend off....
I didn't do anything, you created this drama out of the blue because you feel the need to belittle me..., own up to your bullshit bro.

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is spectacular as usual.
"from abusing steroids long time and/or testerone replacement therapy."
"Short term(standard cycles) testo use doesn't raise red blood cells THAT significantly."

In which of the two above statements do you have a problem with? The first one agrees with what I quoted you saying and the second one agrees that testosterone raises blood levels BUT not THAT significantly to cause problems 6 weeks into a standard cycle of "ONLY" testosterone.

I have 4-5 blood works and 2 cycles without donating blood to prove that it doesn't raise significantly and I was running tren too.... See how awesome anecdotal evidence is to discussions like these?

You're also being an emotional little bitch that is highly delusional, I never mentioned you by name in my first post, it was actually directed to tankman, which would be obvious by me mentioning him by name.
YOU took it personal and directed a post towards me which I answered and just because you didn't like my answer, "I'm picking at everything you say, i just want to fight and bitch"

This is also after I explicitly said I agree with your advice and I both like and respect you. Get your fucking head out your ass you fucktard...Really bro, double your AI and buy some fucking weed and take the weekend off....
I didn't do anything, you created this drama out of the blue because you feel the need to belittle me..., own up to your bullshit bro.

I have been to 3 different doctors and I know countless professional bb competitors...........all have said the same that I have repeated to you....both from my personal account and from the accounts of doctors and professionals in the industry. My brother in law, married to my sister, does professional spray tans at competition sites all over the country. Makes a very good living at it......well that and personal training. So........my attempt was to give advice, that's why we are here, but your intention is, as usual, to discount what everyone other than you says. You are an idiot.

Post some more pics of your tiny under nourished ass. If you are going to take all the hormones you take then you're gonna have to eat.....my lil bro. Eat......eat ........eat..........

Talk all the shit you want about me but at the end of the day........I have ONE account on these forums.....how many do you have? Be honest bro. How many trolls do you pose as? You have picked on me for the last time. One of us will be banned.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EITHER I AM BANNED OR YOUR SORRY ASS IS NOT ALLOWED TO TRASH TALK AND PROVOKE PEOPLE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

I have been to 3 different doctors and I know countless professional bb competitors...........all have said the same that I have repeated to you....both from my personal account and from the accounts of doctors and professionals in the industry. My brother in law, married to my sister, does professional spray tans at competition sites all over the country. Makes a very good living at it......well that and personal training. So........my attempt was to give advice, that's why we are here, but your intention is, as usual, to discount what everyone other than you says. You are an idiot.

Post some more pics of your tiny under nourished ass. If you are going to take all the hormones you take then you're gonna have to eat.....my lil bro. Eat......eat ........eat..........

Talk all the shit you want about me but at the end of the day........I have ONE account on these forums.....how many do you have? Be honest bro. How many trolls do you pose as? You have picked on me for the last time. One of us will be banned.

I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL EITHER I AM BANNED OR YOUR SORRY ASS IS NOT ALLOWED TO TRASH TALK AND PROVOKE PEOPLE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

It sorta under my dignity to even respond to your bullshit lol... I know 200 people at the gym that disagrees with you, anecdotal evidence MEANS FUCK ALL...
And I'm sure gonna trust some tanning bitch at competitions over blood work and doctors, get the fuck outta here.

Discount what everyone says? So...me agreeing with both you and everyone else is what? Me giving the same advice before everyone is what?

Hahaha... Always with the personal attacks, I have posted plenty of pictures, just check either of my logs lol.
That's the thing... I'm not talking shit about you, I agreed, I said I like you and respect you.

You have to braindead to act like you're doing right now... I'm done with you, you have no knowledge, no experience, and you only parrot what other people say.... Educate, educate yourself my lil bro, educate, educate, educate AND stop making yourself look dumber than you actually are, ohh wait, you can't.

Its pretty common sense to talk trash, to well, trash people like you. Specially ignorant idiots like yourself.

Hey man I was able to get my doctor to prescribe me blood pressure meds.. not sure they name just yet. Will this help if I keep cycling at a lower dose along with the raised dose of aromasin?

He said the bottom number was good but the top was high.. heart bear is healthy as well

He also asked if I was taking test cause of my acne and the blood pressure lol

Speaking about pictures... Where are your pictures latestart?
Or are you to scared to show yourself?

Hey man I was able to get my doctor to prescribe me blood pressure meds.. not sure they name just yet. Will this help if I keep cycling at a lower dose along with the raised dose of aromasin?

He said the bottom number was good but the top was high.. heart bear is healthy as well

He also asked if I was taking test cause of my acne and the blood pressure lol

I will say that at times my pecs feel so damn pumped up that I feel like it's making it hard to breathe. My views have been visible at most times throughout the day.

Does that jive with your theory?

Very well could be. Domt get into a dangerous situation bro. Get the bloodwork and give blood. Good luck bro

It sorta under my dignity to even respond to your bullshit lol... I know 200 people at the gym that disagrees with you, anecdotal evidence MEANS FUCK ALL...
And I'm sure gonna trust some tanning bitch at competitions over blood work and doctors, get the fuck outta here.

Discount what everyone says? So...me agreeing with both you and everyone else is what? Me giving the same advice before everyone is what?

Hahaha... Always with the personal attacks, I have posted plenty of pictures, just check either of my logs lol.
That's the thing... I'm not talking shit about you, I agreed, I said I like you and respect you.

You have to braindead to act like you're doing right now... I'm done with you, you have no knowledge, no experience, and you only parrot what other people say.... Educate, educate yourself my lil bro, educate, educate, educate AND stop making yourself look dumber than you actually are, ohh wait, you can't.

Its pretty common sense to talk trash, to well, trash people like you. Specially ignorant idiots like yourself.

You're full of personal attacks. Cant seem to take it when someone comes back at you. You're full of shit Santa. Everyone seems to know it so I will quit trying to expose it. You've done a great job of that yourself.

And yes....we've all seen your pics

Pictures or shut the fuck up mr doughboy lol.

I have no issues with personal attacks or attacks in general... shit, it's your stupidity and how you always take EVERYTHING i say as something personal and directed to you that drives me insane...
Like seriously, do you think you matter this much in the world or what?

I have no issues with personal attacks or attacks in general... shit, it's your stupidity and how you always take EVERYTHING i say as something personal and directed to you that drives me insane...

Just to you. You struggle to repeat what Google says and then attack other people for giving advice on their personal experiences. You are truly a lowlife sir. An atheistic self loathing jerk. You direct your comments at people then the coward in you takes over and you back pedal. I get it....you want to be liked. You're just not that likable. And once the child in you takes over you look really stupid.

You have clearly failed at manipulating your hormones and now spout repeated advice at people to make yourself feel better. Well when you get upset your advice is all wrong. Just wrong....and anyone who has ever been around this stuff (gym, hormones, diet) can see through your ignorant comments.

You're a bully. People come here for help and you bite their head off. Then people like me give advice from their personal experiences backed up by bloodwork and results.....and you tear it down as though you somehow know better. Look in the mirror. You are the definition of "skinny fat". Its pathetic. Your advice is worthless

so have the pics been posted? :shoot3:

So I finally gave blood today. And I feel great.

They said my blood pressure is healthy, hemoglobin healthy, heart rate healthy.

I've been taking the 25 mg of aromasin until yesterday when I downed it to 15mg since my dick still isn't working right.

Still haven't check my E levels.. I thought I'd have the money but I couldn't do it. (I'm completely broke still)

Since everything above is healthy I should be able to keep cycling right? I want to come down from 500 to maybe 350-300.. but if I don't have to I won't lol

so have the pics been posted? :shoot3:

Of course he haven't, he's full of shit and his last retort was to try and go against how I look... But...then you sorta need to be in pretty good fucking good shape yourself to spit that shit...
Which he obviously doesn't as no pictures has been posted.

After our last exchange, I feel our personal debate may be at rest. I have some tattoos that would identify me even if I cover my face. Guess I could try to cover those up. I have never posted any pics of myself on any social media....or anywhere on the internet for that matter. Perhaps I'll attempt to cover up and take one for you. I'll PM it to you Santa. It's only fair that you be given the same opportunity you gave me. I'll see what I can do for ya. Lol
I'm 5'10".....I stay within a couple pounds of 230 (227-232) BFP is a little high as I am still trying to gain some mass. Bfp about 14. Flat stomach with visible but not well defined abs. I have a lot of work to do.
In the gym....legs are weak by comparison, motorcycle slowed my leg work. Bench press just over 400 lb for one rep and can do 225 lb between 25 and 30 reps depending on the day. I'm in my early 40s with my best days behind me. Trying to improve but it's hard these days even with gear.
So Santa.....you and I have our PMs and here you have me publicly admitting I'm not mr Olympia :) I'm pretty fuckin big for an old beat up guy and I still have some.fight left in me. Can hold my own in fights with men half my age. Sure.....I shouldn't be doing such things, but being between marriages and out drinking with some serious anger issues meant that young punks couldnt say much before I would test their resolve. Lol. Yes.....immature behavior. Its behind me now I hope....though our exchange serves as a reminder that I havent changed enough yet. Lol

After our last exchange, I feel our personal debate may be at rest. I have some tattoos that would identify me even if I cover my face.

That would probably be welcomed by pretty much anyone having to read what we write lol...
Pfft...who doesn't have lots of tattoos?

I don't expect anyone to be mr olympia, I just thought it was a weird flex when literally anyone coming here is not only willing but actually working on improving themselves regardless of start point.

Back