Help! Shortness of breathe getting worried

So I finally gave blood today. And I feel great.

They said my blood pressure is healthy, hemoglobin healthy, heart rate healthy.

I've been taking the 25 mg of aromasin until yesterday when I downed it to 15mg since my dick still isn't working right.

Still haven't check my E levels.. I thought I'd have the money but I couldn't do it. (I'm completely broke still)

Since everything above is healthy I should be able to keep cycling right? I want to come down from 500 to maybe 350-300.. but if I don't have to I won't lol

Yeh, just keep cycling bro. Like i've mentioned, it will take weeks of high doses of aromasin before it gets lower and you even start to notice a difference.
Great you got checked out though and ruled out pretty much everything besides high estrogen.

That would probably be welcomed by pretty much anyone having to read what we write lol...
Pfft...who doesn't have lots of tattoos?

I don't expect anyone to be mr olympia, I just thought it was a weird flex when literally anyone coming here is not only willing but actually working on improving themselves regardless of start point.

I'm big as fuck......but will never go pro...I have to accept that. Even though my sister went pro...lmfao. Shes a beast

I'm big as fuck......but will never go pro...I have to accept that. Even though my sister went pro...lmfao. Shes a beast

I'm small as fuck, body/bone type wise at least., always have been, never even thought about stage, not my interest in life.
I managed to find one old shitty picture about 6 months before I did ANY AAS and after masteron/winstrol finish i'll post pictures of pre and post...
Holy fuck I was not small but tiny lol... We're talking over 20kg added weight in the span of almost 3 years.

Yeh, just keep cycling bro. Like i've mentioned, it will take weeks of high doses of aromasin before it gets lower and you even start to notice a difference.
Great you got checked out though and ruled out pretty much everything besides high estrogen.

Thanks bro.. I feel amazing lately. My strength is rising and I'm put on some solid mass. I'm getting the intense stares at the gym now.. you know the one where they're like "how is this dude bigger everytime I see him" xD

I think my estro is getting under control cause my libido is almost how it should be

Hey guys I've been on 500mg of test cyp for 6 weeks now. Also taking 50mg of proviron ED as well as 6.25mg of aromasin ED.

I'm having shortness of breath the last 3 days. It's been rough and it's getting scary. I just checked at my rest heart rate is 63bpm. Seems normal.

I read that maybe I need to give blood?
Maybe my E is to high or low?

Unfortunately I cannot get blood work done because I'm out of work and unemployment ran dry.

What are my worries?
Should I stop my cycle?

do you have a history of allergies ? asthma ?

I'll second what Late Start said, bloodwork is the only way to really know. 6.25mg asin per day is the standard rule of thumb for 500 Test /wk. If you think you have an estrogen issue then just double up to 12.5/day to see what happens. I think 20 or 25 is way too much.

Blood testing is only about sixty bucks. It's a pain but all in all well worth it versus guessing and/or gambling.

its a good price, but sad for me Im in canada so i have to take a ride down south to get tested.

So I'll be entering my 12th week at 500mg on Friday. I have a bottle and a half left of test. Could I keep going if I drop down to 250 every week? What would be my concerns? I know its recommended to only go 12 weeks but I also see these guys running low dose forever lol

So I'll be entering my 12th week at 500mg on Friday. I have a bottle and a half left of test. Could I keep going if I drop down to 250 every week? What would be my concerns? I know its recommended to only go 12 weeks but I also see these guys running low dose forever lol

Low dose is called TRT or testosterone replacement therapy, its the last option when your body can't produce its own testosterone.
But its more 100-150mg per week. 250mg is a called a cruise.
I would just run out your bottles at 500mg per week, you'll hit diminishing returns on your gains soon enough anyhow, assuming diet etc is on point.

You're also allowed to save the unopened bottle for next cycle, nothing is demanding you to finish it all, its hard not too, i know bro but you don't have too :)

Low dose is called TRT or testosterone replacement therapy, its the last option when your body can't produce its own testosterone.
But its more 100-150mg per week. 250mg is a called a cruise.
I would just run out your bottles at 500mg per week, you'll hit diminishing returns on your gains soon enough anyhow, assuming diet etc is on point.

You're also allowed to save the unopened bottle for next cycle, nothing is demanding you to finish it all, its hard not too, i know bro but you don't have too :)

Lol you know how it is man , don't wanna stop! So maybe I'll go 14 weeks and save the other bottle

Damn how long you been on than??

I have to check my log but I think I've passed 12 weeks by now.
I have another 8 weeks as a finish with anavar/winstrol/masteron/proviron/CJC/GHRP lol...
But I'm lowering testo to "only" 250mg per week, so that bottle would last me another 10 weeks and still have 2-3 weeks left off the opened bottle I'm currently using.
Switching over to prop next week though.

I was planning a 16 week cycle so basically just extended it another month and will end up running 21ish weeks i guess.

I have to check my log but I think I've passed 12 weeks by now.
I have another 8 weeks as a finish with anavar/winstrol/masteron/proviron/CJC/GHRP lol...
But I'm lowering testo to "only" 250mg per week, so that bottle would last me another 10 weeks and still have 2-3 weeks left off the opened bottle I'm currently using.
Switching over to prop next week though.

I was planning a 16 week cycle so basically just extended it another month and will end up running 21ish weeks i guess.

Wow so that makes me feel a bit better. Am I an idiot for adding tren ace into the mix at 50mg EOD? I just wanna run it for a few weeks and than shoot for pct. I brought the test down to 400mg. Tomorrow will be my third pin of tren

Wow so that makes me feel a bit better. Am I an idiot for adding tren ace into the mix at 50mg EOD? I just wanna run it for a few weeks and than shoot for pct. I brought the test down to 400mg. Tomorrow will be my third pin of tren

I wouldn't because it won't really be needed and you'd have much better gains doing it in a fresh cycle.
I also don't like tren and can't stand the sides... I'd run anavar or masteron over tren any day of the week :)

Back