Tren aggression, what about other steroids

Whatever234

My fiance started using steroids a few months ago. He's done an on and off cycle and now going back on. He said he only wants to do it this time and one more and then he'll stop.

But since he's started things have been awful. He blows up over every little thing. He's accused me of cheating when I've given him no reason to think that. He threatens to leave and take our baby with him. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells because everything upsets him. Things were never like this before. We'd fight but get over it quickly. Now he's making holes in the wall. He's gotten in my face. It becoming physical feels like a real possibility.

He was short tempered before the steroids but now it's 10x worse. And i can't live like this. And I've been reading up about it. I know steroids don't change people, just exaggerates what's already there. Which is why i mentioned he was short tempered before. And I've also read that tren is known for causing mood swings, aggression, irritability. I thought I could ride it out until he's done. But after another fight today over nothing i brought up separating.

Which i guess finally got through to him. He said he'll stop the tren. And he'll stop the test and there's one other but don't remember what it's called.

Which makes me feel better but I also know how bad he wants this.
So my question is, is tren the only one that causes such severe mood swings? If he stayed on the test and the other one would he go back to normal and still get the results he wants?

Hi, tren is the stongest veterinarian drug for cattles, it used to be called finaject until it was discontinued back in the 1980's do to the rise in popularity the use in bodybulding, again finaject now tren comes in a pellet for implant under the skin of cattles that are seriously under weight and the pellet will rapidly aid to recover more than normal weight in the animal just in a matter of weeks do to it's very effective sides it carries, the compound has a high androgenic along with anabolic effect an eye catcher in the world of bodybuilding community,

now since this compound is ment for horses and never for human consumption, the mass weight of a horse average 800 lb to 2,000 lb. a human into bodybuilding and looking fit average lean mass 240 lb trenbolone is just too much for human consumption, the weight of a human is seriously under for the use of tren, unless that of an animal ment for 800 lb or more. the drug is to potent for human period..
The physiological effect from tren are rage mood swings, paranoia, asshole effect, delutional thoughts, a long with that sides also included high bad cholesterol, high Triglycerides, faty liver, high blood preasure, I sugest drop the tren continue his test at a dose of trt weekly add a pct clomid and hcg..

Last edited:
My fiance started using steroids a few months ago. He's done an on and off cycle and now going back on. He said he only wants to do it this time and one more and then he'll stop.

But since he's started things have been awful. He blows up over every little thing. He's accused me of cheating when I've given him no reason to think that. He threatens to leave and take our baby with him. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells because everything upsets him. Things were never like this before. We'd fight but get over it quickly. Now he's making holes in the wall. He's gotten in my face. It becoming physical feels like a real possibility.

He was short tempered before the steroids but now it's 10x worse. And i can't live like this. And I've been reading up about it. I know steroids don't change people, just exaggerates what's already there. Which is why i mentioned he was short tempered before. And I've also read that tren is known for causing mood swings, aggression, irritability. I thought I could ride it out until he's done. But after another fight today over nothing i brought up separating.

Which i guess finally got through to him. He said he'll stop the tren. And he'll stop the test and there's one other but don't remember what it's called.

Which makes me feel better but I also know how bad he wants this.
So my question is, is tren the only one that causes such severe mood swings? If he stayed on the test and the other one would he go back to normal and still get the results he wants?

You mentioned steroids don't change people, just exaggerates what's really there. For Tren I have to disagree a bit, it can flip you to a straight mental case. Most other ones don't. Test can make a person more aggressive, but I find it makes me mellow and relaxed. Same for deca and boldenone.

Do you know if he is managing his estrogen? Letting that get too high can also make a person an emotional wreck, combine with tren and test and who knows what will happen.

My guess is he's not going to want to quit, but could pick different chemicals and protocol, and probably be chill as can be.

Why don't you send him over here to list out his stats and what he's taking, and maybe we can help him out.

Estrogen can play a huge role. Im an epileptic and a med Keppra crashes me. I'm a ranting screaming asshole. The kids leaving their school bag on the counter set me off into a screaming rant until my wife steps in amdbtells me stfu and go to our room. That's with low testoserne.

Hi, tren is the stongest veterinarian drug for cattles, it used to be called finaject until it was discontinued back in the 1980's do to the rise in popularity the use in bodybulding, again finaject now tren comes in a pellet for implant under the skin of cattles that are seriously under weight and the pellet will rapidly aid to recover more than normal weight in the animal just in a matter of weeks do to it's very effective sides it carries, the compound has a high androgenic along with anabolic effect an eye catcher in the world of bodybuilding community,

now since this compound is ment for horses and never for human consumption, the mass weight of a horse average 800 lb to 2,000 lb. a human into bodybuilding and looking fit average lean mass 240 lb trenbolone is just too much for human consumption, the weight of a human is seriously under for the use of tren, unless that of an animal ment for 800 lb or more. the drug is to potent for human period..
The physiological effect from tren are rage mood swings, paranoia, asshole effect, delutional thoughts, a long with that sides also included high bad cholesterol, high Triglycerides, faty liver, high blood preasure, I sugest drop the tren continue his test at a dose of trt weekly add a pct clomid and hcg..

When administered to cattle it's for feed efficiency. It puts on lean mass in beef cattle, you can generally ship the animal to slaughter 6 months sooner. Which saves the farmer a lot of money. It generally isn't given to cattle because their underweight. When you have a cow or steer that's underweight there's more often than not a problem with the animal that needs medical attention that fina pellets won't help.

Tren is the only steroid out there that makes.me.loppy
Its caused breakups as well a girl that i was in move with and had a daughter with
Within a few weeks i change for the worst when im on it
I quit running tren and found other alternatives like test and anadrol or test and deca
I do love tren but fuk it turns me into an aggrssive dude more then what i am already

tren will bring out the worst in some as the gentlemen above have stated wisely.
isnt there a sarm that does basically the same but without the aggresive sides? saw it around here but cant seem to find that thread.

Back