HELP!!! Thinking of Winstrol only Cycle, First timer

Jasm5780

Hey. I am 26 yrs old and have been lifting for about 6 years consistently. I am 5 ft 8 in tall, about 230 lbs and around 15 % body fat. I dont look fat, but have more of a power lifter look than a body builder. I have muscle and strength already. For example I can bench press 425lbs, squat 495lbs, have 36 inch waist, and wear size 52 sportscoat, 19 1/2 in. arms. But I can't see the muscle definition unless I flex. My body looks like 1 big solid mass. I've tried dieting(too much work for too little result), fat burning supplements(just made me jittery and feel dizzy all the time and made my heart race for no reason so I had to discontinue use). So I gave up on that and want to try something more extreeme that is proven to work. I currently weight lift 4 or 5 days a week consistently, do cardio(walking and jogging mixed with sprints 30 min. 2 or 3 days a week consistently), and eat kinda healthy. But I cannot get the chizzled look. I want to try a steroid that will just get me shreaded and NOT ANY BIGGER since size and strength have never been the issue with me and I already have enough size for my height. I heard injectable Winstrol is a good shreading steroid with not much side effects. I want to know if this is the correct steroid for me and if anyone has had good or bad experiences with it, either doing a Winstrol only cycle or stacking it? Any information will help.

Thanks a bunch

BR

i would go with a prop/winny cycle! or maybe a prop/tren cycle! im not a big fan of Winstrol (winny) but some love the shit!

You will never get lean off of steroids. You said yoruself you cant diet, if you cant get that you will never get lean.

I would diet hard if I knew it would give me the result

I would diet hard if I knew it would give me the result.

Result

So what would be the result if I currently stuck to my workout plan now, with the same diet, which is not really that bad to begin with. Would I see any difference????

PROP Winstrol (winny)? PROP TREN? W-T-F u PEOPLE RECOMMENDING A NOOB TO TAKE TREN AND PROP?

Oh man, such bad influence telling noobs to start with heavy stuff!!

ONLY THING YOU SHOULD TAKE IS TEST! TEST E or TEST CYP, forget all the other CRAP PERIOD.

INJECTING WINSTROL will burn your Hair Faster than anything on earth. STEER CLEAR.

And dont think Winstrol will burn ur fat while u dont even DIET or cardio, it wont do anything. DIET IS KEY.

Eat low cal + TEST. forget the winstrol junk

zk7 said:
PROP Winstrol (winny)? PROP TREN? W-T-F u PEOPLE RECOMMENDING A NOOB TO TAKE TREN AND PROP?

Oh man, such bad influence telling noobs to start with heavy stuff!!

ONLY THING YOU SHOULD TAKE IS TEST! TEST E or TEST CYP, forget all the other CRAP PERIOD.

excuse fucking me for answering his question! i could have said all that other shit but he asked a question pertaining to Winstrol (winny) and i answered it! it was an answer not a recommendation FUCKFACE!

Test.

Test and not Winstrol (winny) huh? Why would Winstrol (winny) not be the best for me?? Remember, I dont want to get Bigger, Just more defined. I always hear Winstrol (winny) is a great cutting steroid that lets you keep the gains for a while after you discontinue use???? And also that it does not put on weight and has less side effects.

i think Winstrol (winny) is over rated myself and i dont use for my own personal reasons! i think a test prop cycle would be much more beneficial! jmo! prop leans me out!

PS you have a private message too!

Also, where is the best pace to get the Gear, a place knowing I wont get ripped off. I gotta go but will be back on Tommorow afternoon. Also hair loss does not concern me sice I have been balding since I was about 21. (I am destined for baldness anyway and have accepted that) Thanks for your input.

Winny is crap and overpriced and not worth it. TEST TEST TEST and only TEST.

Lean out like crazy on TEST. And its your first cycle, take nothing but Test.

And warchild you are an idiot fuckface for telling a noob to take TREN / PROP? what kind of an idiot are you? clearly a clueless noob yourself

zk7 said:

And warchild you are an idiot fuckface for telling a noob to take TREN / PROP? what kind of an idiot are you? clearly a clueless noob yourself

you called me out son!!! ill say no more about the matter! noob im not! and clearly you have an anger and attitude problem!

zk7 said:

Are you ok bro?...You should also start a cycle.You should run prozac weeks 1-12, zoloft weeks 1-11 as zoloft as a longer half life.

Dont forget about pct...which should include anger management weeks 14-15
and wks 16-17 you can learn people skills.

Then get your bloodwork done to make sure your stable. :flipoffha

WTF r u doing said:
Are you ok bro?...You should also start a cycle.You should run prozac weeks 1-12, zoloft weeks 1-11 as zoloft as a longer half life.

Dont forget about pct...which should include anger management weeks 14-15
and wks 16-17 you can learn people skills.

Then get your bloodwork done to make sure your stable. :flipoffha

thank you!!! i tought maybe i was catching the left over tren!!!! boy cant handle his gear.......lol

Jasm5780 said:
Hey. I am 26 yrs old and have been lifting for about 6 years consistently. I am 5 ft 8 in tall, about 230 lbs and around 15 % body fat. I dont look fat, but have more of a power lifter look than a body builder. I have muscle and strength already. For example I can bench press 425lbs, squat 495lbs, have 36 inch waist, and wear size 52 sportscoat, 19 1/2 in. arms. But I can't see the muscle definition unless I flex. My body looks like 1 big solid mass. I've tried dieting(too much work for too little result), fat burning supplements(just made me jittery and feel dizzy all the time and made my heart race for no reason so I had to discontinue use). So I gave up on that and want to try something more extreeme that is proven to work. I currently weight lift 4 or 5 days a week consistently, do cardio(walking and jogging mixed with sprints 30 min. 2 or 3 days a week consistently), and eat kinda healthy. But I cannot get the chizzled look. I want to try a steroid that will just get me shreaded and NOT ANY BIGGER since size and strength have never been the issue with me and I already have enough size for my height. I heard injectable Winstrol is a good shreading steroid with not much side effects. I want to know if this is the correct steroid for me and if anyone has had good or bad experiences with it, either doing a Winstrol only cycle or stacking it? Any information will help.

Thanks a bunch

BR
I wouldnt run Winstrol (winny) by itself and especially with your bodyfat at 15%.Your bf is to high for Winstrol (winny) to really make a difference.The only way your going to get cut is by hitting cardio and following a clean diet.There is no such thing as a cutting steriod,yes some steriods assist better while cutting and others while bulking.It wouldnt matter if you were bulking and taking test and deca if you dont eat your not going to grow.I would stay away from tren as it can have terrible sides and is definitely not for a novice.If your deadset on running a cycle then..

test prop 1-8 (down side injections every other day)
winny 3-8 50mg ed
Of coarse pct.
Just my 2 cents..Goodluck :)

bahhaah, look whos talking your the one with an anger management issue, calling me a fuckface. And LOL your the one who needs to UP his anti psychotic medication dude as you seriously need it.

I'm here to prevent NOOBS from being hurt by getting wrong advice by OTHER so called "experienced abusers" who frankly are nothing more than experienced NOOBS themselves.

So before you start telling ppl to stack tren/prop on their first cycle why dont u go learn WTF these compounds can do to u on a first cycle, you nooblet.

Secondly, your the one in Dire need of Prozac and Zoloft stacked at mega doses.
dont forget the post cycle therapy (pct) is your anti psychotic medication, I think it will keep those schizophrenic delusions of yours at bay.

zk7 said:
bahhaah, look whos talking your the one with an anger management issue, calling me a fuckface. And LOL your the one who needs to UP his anti psychotic medication dude as you seriously need it.

I'm here to prevent NOOBS from being hurt by getting wrong advice by OTHER so called "experienced abusers" who frankly are nothing more than experienced NOOBS themselves.

So before you start telling ppl to stack tren/prop on their first cycle why dont u go learn WTF these compounds can do to u on a first cycle, you nooblet.

Secondly, your the one in Dire need of Prozac and Zoloft stacked at mega doses.
dont forget the post cycle therapy (pct) is your anti psychotic medication, I think it will keep those schizophrenic delusions of yours at bay.
I was once told by a wise man to never argue with an idiot,because he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience :spank: .I'm going to take that advice.Goodluck in your quest for sanity.

That's coming from someone called "WTF r u doing", a total nut job who acts like he knows it all. gimme a break.

Back