Help with a Diet plan PLZ!

LetiBaby

Hello My Name is Leticia and I am 24 years old with 2 kids! I am 5'0 150 pounds. I would like to be 105-110 but i have a hard time figuring out what i should be eating! So i am reaching out to you all to help me make a diet plan that will help me lose the weight! Lately i havent been working out much, but i am ready to change everything I just need a little guidance! Thanks so much

Good day..

It would be best that you post up a sample of your daily diet ! Then we can critique it from there !

A healthy diet is essential for those who aim to lose weight quickly. A diet plan to help lose weight logically involves healthy food and regular exercise.

(No links without the approval of mods or administration

Mr P)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello My Name is Leticia and I am 24 years old with 2 kids! I am 5'0 150 pounds. I would like to be 105-110 but i have a hard time figuring out what i should be eating! So i am reaching out to you all to help me make a diet plan that will help me lose the weight! Lately i havent been working out much, but i am ready to change everything I just need a little guidance! Thanks so much

Hi Leticia, Welcome :)

Losing weight is really 80 % diet, a good diet & training routine combined will give u the best results. There really isn't a "one diet fits all" we all react differently to different diets, but it does come down to calories in vs calories out. You first want to start loging all you eat, a good site for this is (Fitday.com) it will break down your total cals, protein. carbs, fats.. this will help u really see how many calories you are really eating now.

Your TDEE based on your stats is Roughly (1,766) so this is what your body requires if you wanted to mantain your current weight, if trying to lose weight u want to aim for 300-500 calories under this, I would start at 300 & add some cardio & weight training, u can start with 20 min cardio like (Power walking, jogging, bicycling, etc) & u can do a simple weight training routine, strength training will help u build muscle & speed up your metabolism, so you'll burn more fat.

As far as what u should be eating, it's hard to generalize, as it depends on your lifestyle & personal taste...
but u want to at least eat a gram of protein per body weight, good sources of lean protein are (turkey, chicken (skinless), lean red meat, fish, eggs)
You want to eat unrefined complex fibrious carbs, like: Brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal, whole wheat multi grain bread & whole grains) You want to stay away from Refined carbs, they have little nutritional value.
Fibrious carbs are your veggies like: Brocolli, spinach, green beens, asparagus, lettuce, etc.

And you need good sources of fats (Monounsaturated fat & Polyunsaturated fat) Like: Olive oil, avocados, nuts, peanut butter, olives, fatty fish like Salmon & tuna, flaxseed.

And make sure u drink plenty of water....

Hope this helps u :)
Best of luck to u !

Just eat 6 times a day every 2-3 hours and keep your metabolism firing all day. And make sure you only eat clean food. Promise you it works for dropping body fat. Its all about portion size and keeping your metabolism on all day. I write diet plans for people and everyone that follows this DROPS LBS!!
Meal 1: protein & carbs
Meal 2: protein
Meal 3: protein & carbs
Meal 4: protein
Meal 5: protein & carbs
Meal 6: protein
Your body will think your eating 6 times a day but your only eating carbs or something that gets stored as body fat 3 times. Eating ever 3 hours but eating carbs every 6 will trick your body to burn fat.

An easy method to judge portion size is your carbs should be the size of your fist (closed fist size of rice, pasta, etc...) and your protein should be the size of your palm every meal (palm size of chicken or fish, not hand size palm size!!!)

You want to be taking in 25-35 grams of protein a meal. So for snack meals (2,4,6) just get clean protein bar or isopure drinks!! I like the drinks cause half of it us one snack meal for women and because its liquid itll digest faster and your metabolism will burn fat quicker.

Please give it a shot i promise you all my clients that stick to this shed weight fast!! Plus it took a long time to type this on my phone So i hope someone finds it helpful:)

Please don't adverstise with links, if interested in becoming a sponsor contact the advertisemt dept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw google fat burn heart rate zone. Your body burns stored fat during light excercise and it burns carbs during intense excercise. Meaning walking will burn more fat then intense excercise. I promise losing weight is easier then you think with the right knowledge and guidance:)

hey got some numbers that i was advisesd to work with the shed pnds and bld muscle
1500 cal/108prot/54fat/ 100carb
135 56 female 20%bf
cals/prot.easy to work with its trying ot find snack foods to no exceed my carbs before lunch and dinner strugglin even apple are 21gr carb >>
any suggestions

Back