need help with a diet plan please!

drifter5150

im trying to cut down im own 500mg of test c/250mg of tren e weekly/winstroll pills 40mg daily......im having trouble finding a diet im going old school with my workout pushups/abs/and working other muscle groups with sand bags and cardio of course.i dont have no car right now to get to a gym so thats why im doing it this way does anyone have any tips on a diet plan i could do to help me cut fat..

Dude get lots of fruits n veggies. Get kale, spinich, some almonds, blueberries, strawberries, mango, throw that in a blender, and get some of this supplementlocker.com/hyper-shred-90ct-caps and this supplementlocker.com/fitness-fiber-195-grams-unflavored

Thats what I did to lose 100 lb in a year. Cept I excersized like 24/7

Google Paleo diet. Read Robb Wolff and Mark Sissan. It is really more of a lifestyle than just a diet, but it will change your life.

1.to reduce the body weight
2.decrease the expenditure on the fuel
3.muscle are strong to walk hundred of miles
4.intake lot of food.
locksmith

Last edited:
RUN to the GYM......then LIFT the weights.....WALK home

I live 1.3 miles from my gym and this is what i do every other day so i get my cardio in
best workout plan HIIT cardio on the way, pick up a bunch of heavy shit when u get there then walk your tired ass home

Magazines online

i think you must go gym and take care of your diet.this will help you to loss weight.
Magazines online

Back