Help with bitcoin or western union recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slade00

So I had success with circle but now that they are no longer I'm struggling with other bitcoin sites. Does anyone recommend western union or have advice on bitcoin sites? Thanks. I wish I could just pay with my card I don't care ha

You can't buy bitcoins from them anymore, sucks. Circle referred me to Coinbase but my debit card company won't let me buy bitcoins, so I don't know what to do... do I dare do western union?

coinbase for sure, instead of debit link your checking account... it sucks because it takes a few days to link then about 5 days to buy.

I used circle before too but since you cannot send to a BTC addy I had to switch.

Not for nothing but you cant beat the ease, speed and convenience of Paypal... look into it, it great!

MONEYGRAM

...as WU caved in last year and has opened their transactions for review in an agreement with Homeland Security FBI etc under the guise of funding terrorism.
Big Brother EVERYWHERE
Look it up.

MONEYGRAM

...as WU caved in last year and has opened their transactions for review in an agreement with Homeland Security FBI etc under the guise of funding terrorism.
Big Brother EVERYWHERE
Look it up.

MONEYGRAM

Big Brother EVERYWHERE
Look it up.

This is true, In fact WU became problematic I stopped using them because you coulndt send the money at all.
MG seems to be ok although my friend had trouble too and he wound up using Paypal after I told him about it.

MONEYGRAM

Big Brother EVERYWHERE
Look it up.

This is true, In fact WU became problematic I stopped using them because you coulndt send the money at all.
MG seems to be ok although my friend had trouble too and he wound up using Paypal after I told him about it.

I've had success with mg. and wu.

If ya use wu. You don't have to use your real name. Sure there's a small chance something screws up then ya get screwed out of your cash but I've never had that happen. I never use my real info at wu just for the big brother fact that these guys mentioned on here.

Mg is how I go most og the time but some ugls don't accept it. I'm assuming that's why you mentioned wu in your post.

Good luck!!

I also just did what alphabravo did, linking your bank account on Coinbase but it's a lengthy process but whatever it takes right

I'd definitely like to get a bitcoin account setup. A lot of ugls cut a pretty hefty discount just for using bitcoin.

I also just did what alphabravo did, linking your bank account on Coinbase but it's a lengthy process but whatever it takes right

Coinbase cancelled my account with zero warning after ordering hgh from a source in China. Buyer be ware: if your source is flagged and you use Coinbase, you can lose your account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back