Help with cutting cycle...??>>>>

bigwise1

Looking to get cut for the summer. I'm going to do anavar for sure but I don't know if I should stack primo or masteron with it. I'm not concerned with cost but I am concerned with libido and acne. Tren is out because of the sides I had with it last cycle.

Masteron would be a waste IMO unless you already have very low bodyfat. Primo would be a good addition at like 400-500mgs per week. You should see nice LBM gains with a primo/anavar cycle.

since their are alot of primo fakes out there i would say switch it with EQ. Also the combo of primo and Anavar (var) would probably put a big dent in your wallet.

I use test do lower bodyfat. Cheap way to keep LBM on and lose some fat.

When I get around 6%-7%, that's when I switch to more exotic drugs...

I kind of liked masteron, it is just another non aromitizing drug to me. I dont get why you have to be at such a low bodyfat to use it, it was somewhat similar to tren for me, got some strenght and hardness out of it, i here the same thing about Winstrol (winny), yet everone and theri grandmother seems to use Winstrol (winny), but everyone who brings up masteron gets the same quote thrown at them, "you need to be in single digit bodyfat levels to have it be affective"

Last edited:
Back