Help with cycle choices (unique situation)

roccodart440

Not my 1st cycle but looking for some advice on what to use given some isues surrounding me and the use of AAS.

Do to the certain circumstances I will list, I am looking to do something a little bit different with this cycle.

I am looking for a AS with the following properties.

-Preferably somthing I don't have to inject everyday and will contribute to more lean and lasting (not so much bulking) & strength.

-I'd like to take a milder dose of whatever I use.

-Doesn't cause alot of acne as I am prone to body acne (not facial)

-Somthing that is not Liver Toxic or is low to medium at most in this realm.

-Aromatization: low to None

-DHT Conversion: none

-Decrease HPTA function: lower the better

=======================================

Heres why.

-Preferably somthing I don't have to inject everyday. (It would be difficult for me to use injectables that frequently)

-I'd like to take a milder dose of whatever I use. (not loking to be a IFB pro)

-Doesn't cause alot of acne as "I am prone to body acne (not facial)"

-Somthing that is not Liver Toxic or is low to medium at most in this realm. (My father side of the family has had liver problems. I also had an issue with mine at one time)

-Aromatization: low to None (had some gyno during puberty. I feel I am somewhat predisposed to this)

-DHT Conversion: none (baldness on both sides of the family and already have some redeeding/widows peak. )

-Decrease HPTA function: lower the better
(Low test on my fathers side of the family, my father is a candadate for HRT)
Had mine tested a while back and it was nothing extrordinary. I'd like to take it easy on how hard I shut myself down)

TestE or cyp, so you will only have to inject once or twice a week.

taken with arimadex to lessen aromatization and finasteride (proscar/propecia) to prevent conversion to dht.

Dose of 250-350 a week and you may not have sides anyways.

Last edited:
Damn, with that line up, I'd stay away from gear. No one can guarantee you won't get any of those sides. The only compound I can think that comes close to what you want is primo, but it's a DHT derivative, so you could lose some hair if you're prone to MPB.

You know gear isn't for everyone and you may be one of those people. You are starting with 3 strikes against you, gyno, acne and MPB, you're prone to all of those according to what you posted, if you want to avoid those, stay away from gear. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but I'm being straight with you.

You're prone to all the side effects of gear, but you don't want the side effects. The problems is you're going to get them if you use gear, you can use other drugs to combat those, but they'll have an effect on the liver, which is something else you don't want. So I'll say it one more time, with those stipulations, you should stay away from gear.

JohnnyB

I don't really have any significant gyno. What I experienced during pueberty is puffy nipples. I still have that alittle today. If they get hard the condition is unoticable.

I have a full head of hair but definitly have a recceeding liner. It seems stagnant for now.

Some of the AAS's seem to be non liver toxic from the reseach i've done and this seems more evidant in injectables.

I've had some body acne all my life from pueberty on. I don't know why. During pueberty it was worse but I still get it on my ass and back. Tanning helps it alot.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:eyes: I was also wondering about HCG, HGH, clen (or similar) all by themsleves or possibly combined. WHile Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and HGH not AS's they could have the same effect right? Never tried clen but I've read about it being used for cutting. :eyes:

Thought about these as well...........

Anavar ® (oxandrolone)
Acne: Only in higher doses
Liver Toxic: Due to low doses, toxicity is low to medium
Aromatization: None
DHT Conversion: Low
Decrease HPTA function: Dose depandant

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate)
Acne: Low
Liver Toxic: Low
Aromatization: Low to moderate
DHT Conversion: Yes in higher dosage
Decrease HPTA function: Low, except in higher dosages

Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)
Acne: Rare
Liver Toxic: No
Aromatization: Some, about 50% less than testosterone
Decrease HPTA function: Moderate

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Acne: Yes
Aromatization: No, but it will raise testosterone levels and increased aromatization may occur.
Decrease HPTA function: No

Masteron ® (drostanolone propionate)
DHT Conversion: No, it is a DHT derivative
Decrease HPTA function: Yes
Other Info: Highly androgenic/moderately anabolic/moderate anti-estogenic

Primobolan® Tablets (methenolone acetate)
Liver Toxic: Very low and only in very high dosages
DHT Conversion: No
Decrease HPTA function: Low
Comments: Moderately Anabolic/Low Androgenic

Last edited:
A low dose test cycle with the proper ancillary meds will give you next to no sides and reasonable gains. This assumes you have proper diet and training in order. EQ may be another option because of its relatively low sides.

Eq is available to me, so it is a viable option and I have been reading up on it. Any thought on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) used by itslef? Primobolan seems pretty clean. I narrowed the list above and if anyone that could comment on the remaining it would be very helpful.

Thanks

Last edited:
roccodart440 said:
Eq is available to me, so it is a viable option and I have been reading up on it. Any thought on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) used by itslef? Primobolan seems pretty clean as does Proviron. I narrowed the list above and if anyone that could comment on the remaining it would be very helpful.

Thanks
I would be interested in knowing about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on it's own. A doctor told me that 1 cc / day for 10 days then repeat after 6 weeks would produce boost in testosterone and I would see results. Then wait 3-4 months before repeating again. He also said no need for clomid or anything else. How does that sound to any of the more knowledgeable ones of you out there.

I have been doing alot of research into IGF-1 & found that it's a great fat burner as well as muscle builder. Many have use it with post cycle therapy (pct) it's rather pricey though. I'll post a link with some info.

Brabus. It makes sense that there is no PCT. TMK it makes you produce more on your own.

I have a book called the anabolic primer. I'm going to read the chapter on IGF-1 now.

Here are the revised options for this cycle..........

IGF-1

Anavar ® (oxandrolone)
Acne: Only in higher doses
Liver Toxic: Due to low doses, toxicity is low to medium
Decrease HPTA function: Dose depandant

Andriol (testosterone undecanoate)
Acne: Low
Aromatization: Low to moderate
DHT Conversion: Yes in higher dosage
Decrease HPTA function: Low, except in higher dosages

Equipoise (boldenone undecylenate)
Aromatization: Some, about 50% less than testosterone
Decrease HPTA function: Moderate

HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
Aromatization: No, but it will raise testosterone levels and increased aromatization may occur.
Decrease HPTA function: No

Masteron ® (drostanolone propionate)
DHT Conversion: No, it is a DHT derivative
Other Info: Highly androgenic/moderately anabolic/moderate anti-estogenic

Primobolan® Tablets (methenolone acetate)
Liver Toxic: Very low and only in very high dosages
DHT Conversion: No
Decrease HPTA function: Low
Comments: Moderately Anabolic/Low Androgenic

Primobolan® Depot (methenolone enanthate)

Acne: Yes, mainly in higher doses
DHT Conversion: None

Last edited:
The following low dose, low positive effect cycle should have no sides.
300mg eq/300mg deca/400 primo each week for 10-12 weeks and 40 mg/day of anavar for the 1st 6 weeks. Another idea may be to take testosterone at 250-500mg/week with the deca 300mg and eq 300mg and var 40mg for the 1st 6 weeks. You will need to take .5 arimidex ed, 10mg of nolvadex ed, 5000 of vitamin B5 (acne) ed for the test cycle if you do not want those sides. (for both cycles do the normal clomid post cycle therapy (pct) and HCG if you want to.

hgh would be a good way to go if you can figure out a way to inject ed. Just a sub q inject so shouldnt be a big deal.

Guys this shit is old and i'm into my 2nd cycle now.

1st cycle test/anavar/adex/dbol

2nd cycle test/eq/dbol

SIdes are overated. The things I was worried about are not a concern at this point.

Hair is stable.

Acnre is less or the same as before. I'd actually say less.

Liver is fine but I am very cautious with orals and keep driniking low to none.

Gyno is managable with adex.

1st cycle should be test period.

With the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you listed and with some of my experiences, I think you would be very happy with masteron and EQ. The only thing is making the cycle long enough to gain. I know from my experience I didn't notice hardly anything on EQ until the 10th week. Now masteron on the other hand just gives me that hard vascular look, it doesn't give me any strength gains or size gains. I think 400mg/EQ and 400mg/mast a week would give you some great lean gains.

Back