help with cycle

sk2buff

hey guys need help with cycle, im not new to as but ive been off for two years i just got some sus and enath i have Winstrol (winny) on the way but do to being a broke ass mofo i have 10 amps sus 5 amps enath and 26 Winstrol (winny) can someone try to make a cycle out of this to hold me over for a few weeks.

thanks

Don't have alot to work with there do ya. What about your post cycle therapy?

I would just run the test 375/week for 10 weeks

jb160 said:
Don't have alot to work with there do ya. What about your post cycle therapy?

I would just run the test 375/week for 10 weeks

week1-10 Test/Sust 375/week
week 8- 13 Winstrol (winny) 50/EOD

My suggeston would be wait until you have everything you need for a good cycle and do it the correct way. You have been off for two years, you can wait a little while longer.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
My suggeston would be wait until you have everything you need for a good cycle and do it the correct way. You have been off for two years, you can wait a little while longer.

Exactly bro...just make sure you have everything or until you get some more!

BUFFDAWG10 said:

Couldn't agree with you more! My friend and I just had our cycle interrupted by customs :( It pretty much ruined it for the both of us and I will never start before I have everything I need. There is nothing worse that spending all that cash and not get anyting from it, also feeling great and then knowing you are going to lose alot of what you gained cuz you didn't get stuff for post cycle therapy (pct) before you started. Talk about depressing...

another thought how bout 500 a week for five weeks till i get my other package, i just need like six weeks till i can re-order

Back