Help with EQ only cycle

I'm with most of the above, 400-600 (minimum) I have done the exact same cycle, and found excellent results @ 600-800mg. I know you're pretty determined to keep it EQ only, but some prop would probably make you look great once you are 8wks in. You could then switch over to only prop after about 10wks, and coast into clo therapy a much happier camper and shorten your wait time between last inject and first clo/ana....

Hefty said:
Ok, you all pretty much seem to agree on dosage and post cycle therapy. Will it be necessary to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle or would it be enough to use Tribulus Terrestris instead?

Tribulus? You have to go with a REAL post cycle therapy (pct), bro. That means Clomid or Nolva, and maybe some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle.

Be karefull about your brand!All the new versions supposed to be 200mg/ml are crap!!!Go with Ganabol or Fort Dodge.QV and Ttokkyo are shit!!!

BIONABOL said:
Be karefull about your brand!All the new versions supposed to be 200mg/ml are crap!!!Go with Ganabol or Fort Dodge.QV and Ttokkyo are shit!!!
I disagree. I've had great results with both QV and TT. Ganabol and Fort Dodge are also too low mg/ml. Not worth the pokes, AND higher mg/ml ratios yield to higher levels in the blood.

Hefty said:
Ok, so a burst of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) somtime in the middle. Hmmm
Any suggestions as to the Dosage on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I havn't read all that much about HCG, I know it's supposed to restore the testicles but I know next to nothing on how to use it...
(My next thing to do, read up on HCG...)
There is a couple of ways you can go with hcg:
1.) 500ius every 5 days throughout your cycle
2.) 500ius ED for 2 weeks starting the day after your last injection

I'd go with #1, but #2 isnt bad either. I, personally, would not endorse useing Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) any of the other methods you mite stumble upon.

Hefty said:
If that is so, then I can understand the reason for stacking. You'll be shut down anyway so why not get some real gains...
Testosterone is #1. All other steroids were developed in order to decrease sides that some may experience with test (ie bloat). Most ppl stack because they think it is better, when in fact it is usually smarter to just bump up their test a little.

You do have a point though: if you're going to shut down part of your endocrine system, you mite as well, should, and better get some gains out of it. If not, then it wasnt even close to worth the long term risks.

I'll be using Trenfactor 400mg/ml.
I'm still considering 200mg/week for 12 weeks.
Would it work with 500IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 7days? In that case I could pop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the same time that I'm injecting the EQ?

Hefty said:
I'll be using Trenfactor 400mg/ml.
I'm still considering 200mg/week for 12 weeks.
Would it work with 500IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every 7days? In that case I could pop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at the same time that I'm injecting the EQ?
Split the eq into 2x a week injections, and shoot the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with each of the eq shots (around 250ius each). As for the 200mg a week, I think it's rediculously low, and certainly not worth it.

Back