Help with Gyno Lump regarding AI

daddy2k9

I'm 6 weeks into test e @ 375 and eq @ 500. Started the cycle off by front loading a bit of each that was left from a while back.

I usually don't start my AI until I feel itchy nips, etc. This time with the front load I guess it was too much and even though I easily got my itchy nips to go away with aromasin I later felt small lumps behind my right nipple. It's a little tender, but nothing crazy. I can't see it I just know it's somewhat small but there so it drives me nuts.

I jumped on letro which has been almost a week and its not being very kind to my joints, etc. I'm up to the 2.5 ed and had my E checked which came back less than 5. I've effectively killed my E, my libido and my joints.

The lump is still there and I'm kinda torn on whether I should keep running letro hoping it breaks up the lump while dealing with the sides or just accept it since its small and go back to aromasin where I know I felt much better and just ride out the cycle like that. My experience with letro is limited to this one cycle so I'm not sure what is my best option and reading the various forums isn't helping me decide atm. Looking for actual advice based on the info given here.

Thanks in advance everyone.

what are your stats, age, weight, height, cycle history, bf%. etc..?

While I'm not sure all of this info is actually necessary to answer my specific question I'll entertain the question and give the answers. No offense I just see plenty of threads with a specific intent turn into people telling someone to do this and that which hardly has squat to do with the post.

5'11"
12%
Have had a few cycles from PH to test/eq over the years

You shouldn't be using letro to combat gyno sides. You killed your e2. You should be using ralox and started your ai from beginning of cycle up to pct..

You shouldn't be using letro to combat gyno sides. You killed your e2. You should be using ralox and started your ai from beginning of cycle up to pct..

exactly! Using an AI is about MUCH more than just gyno/nips anyways... you should have started AI in week 1 IMO and ran it to PCT at a reasonable dose...
I use letro as my main AI on cycle and would NEVER use 2.5mg ed or eod. 0.6mg e3d is enough for most..
I would rec you get dex and use 0.25-0.5mg (or use your main AI) and finish your cycle, and yes drop letro...

I hope more noobs and even some long time readers see this.

Another person holding on to his AI ( wrong AI at this) until he feels or see's something. Well here you have it...he has fvcked his male breasts and scrambling to find what will help.

It is in the sticky what to use for this. Also as porkchop said Gyno is ONLY ONE unwanted of the high E2 sides. OP you have run other cycles and so this tells you that it can happen to anyone on ANY cycle 1st thru .... what ever number. With the other unwanted sides don't we know that a cycle is that much better when not dealing with high Estrogen. :dunno:

This ^^^ is the reason to run an AI right out from the starting gate. OP some of our answers and Q's usually help us with answers for you , however you came here for advice / help and so why Q'. Remember we all are here to learn more. We help others and some of the info shared is shared to help everyone.

Don't be so selfish as to telling us what you want to hear and hold our discussion where you want it to go. You are n a public forum in which this one caters to and tries to help promote the safe use of AAS.

You violated that in your protocol and that's why you are here in this predicament. :bash:

SO it helps everyone if you come with a Q's ( even I do as a long term member) if you first give us you stats and history and then write you cycle protocol you plan or have been doing.

Good luck

Back