help with liquid arimidex dosage

jimmi84

hey wats up newb here i went through the forum did search and still didnt find a answer to my question which is i have a bottle of liquid arimidex n its 5mg/ml so how much should i be taking i knw 5mg eod wud be to much i will be running a 12wk test e cycle 500mg a wk got the pct in hand just having trouble with the dosage or the arimidex thanks in advance

so one mL would be 5mg obv. that would mean to take .25mg you would draw up .05 mL. If you use a 1mL dropper with 10 hash marks it would be half way to the first marker. hope that helps.

post a pic of the bottle of adex.. i just don't believe its 5mg.... i've never seen it dosed over 1mg... your best bet is post a pic because your either gonna under dose or over dose

ok i email the sponsor asked he is rated pretty high on the other forum n i dont want to bash him for no reason so ill wait for his reply then update you guys

I had a 30mL bottle of 5mg/mL once. It is supposed to be diluted as a quantity not doses. then once diluted it can be doses at 1mg/mL then down to .25 EOD or even .125 ED.

Dilute 30mL's of 5mg each is 5 x 30= 150mLs @ 1mg/mL.... not just 30mL's

If you try to dose it for one .25 from the bottle @ 5mg/mL you'll never get it right and most probably crash your E2. Unless you are good at this ... ? up to you what you do but that's it.

IF he has it he WILL OVERDOSE every time ...CRASH n get sick, oh no

Last edited:
post a pic of the bottle of adex.. i just don't believe its 5mg.... i've never seen it dosed over 1mg... your best bet is post a pic because your either gonna under dose or over dose

I have a bottle of adex dosed at 2.5mg/ml at home right now.

I use a syringe and a 1ml oral syringe with enough hashes that you could measure down to the .02 if you wanted to.

talk to the sponsor n yea its dosed at 5mg/ml in a 30ml bottle . so should i look for 1mg tabs instead then ?

would it be safe to measure it out and dose it or should i get a different kind of arimidex

You should be able to measure it in an oral syringe. As long as you feel confident. Obviously it would be easier if it was not dosed so strongly to get a more accurate measure.

Back