Help with my Anavar (var) dosage?

var9016

Help with my Var dosage?

My boyfriend gave me anavar 25 mg to take every other day, I am on my second day. My concern is that I am taking more than the recommened dosage for women in a day, although I am taking it every other day. Will this work??? Anypointers will help. Should I being doing weights on the days that I am taking var? or Cardio and weights?
Thanks!!

I do feel a big difference already in my muscles, they are a little tighter.

Also, the reason why I am taking it every other day is because its a capsule and do not know how to split a capsule. Thanks any help would be great

yes thats to much from what ive read on the womans forum most woman go 5mg-10mg tops
Becarful woman can get great results at very low dose.
Some woman with personal experience will help you better with all your questions shortly Im sure

My boyfriend gave me anavar 25 mg to take every other day, I am on my second day. My concern is that I am taking more than the recommened dosage for women in a day, although I am taking it every other day. Will this work??? Anypointers will help. Should I being doing weights on the days that I am taking var? or Cardio and weights?
Thanks!!

I do feel a big difference already in my muscles, they are a little tighter.

5 mg a day for your first Var cycle would yield great results.

I had anavar like this. I opened it up and disolved it into 100 mL of water in a syringe. Then shot .25 mL of water in my mouth. So I was getting about 6.25 mg of var per dose. It is a shitty way to do it, too much work if you ask me. I would just give it back and order my own tabs.

I dont feel anavar until the maybe 3-4 week. Even then Im not sure if its actually the drugs Im feeling.

When I am on cycle I take advantage of the increased healing and lift 5-6days a week. Cardio is always important!

What are your goals?
What are you stats?
What is your diet like?

Thanks you both for the info.

I think I am going to order some in a lower dosage, but in the meantime I might try the water & emptying the capsule.

Could I be feeling the var more because I am taking a males dosage (25mg) every other day? It could be all in my head maybe.

What are your goals? Basically my goals are to lean up & tone up muscle.

What are you stats? I am 5'1 and weight is 127. I am pretty petite I have very musclar legs naturally, but want to define the rest of my body, specifically my abdomen & back a little more.

What is your diet like? I am not eating many carbs, high protien & good carbs

I am currently doing 3 days a week cardio - sprinting intervals for 45mins and then abs and 3days of weights and abs. I alternate weights and cardio every other day and then take sunday off. Any suggestions on if I should change this??

Thanks for all the info!!

Im my experience with var, I never "lean up". I gain muscle but I usually gain water weight with it too.

I dont think the dosage would matter, I have taken 50mg a day and not felt it for awhile.

If you are serious about gaining weight and muscle (you will gain both) then you need to lift more.

5mg will work.

don't get to hasty with var, you will get a chance to run another cycle.

that's how i do it with my wife, can't go over 5mg var, because her voice changes a little bit. Now this isn't typical, it's just how her body is. I know of other girls who do 10-20 per day and don't have sides.

my avatar is my wife.

5 mg is the most you should start with and you need exceptional diet and training. And you should be consistent for a long time with diet and training before starting var.

Back