help with my next cycle

J

jjeb33

alright my stats are I am 19 and I am 6'1 245 about 15%bf. I have done two previous cycles where I didn't know much info. My first cycle was just 250 mg enathate. My second cycle was 75mg fina/day, 50 mg winny/eod, and 500 mg Sustanon (sust). I saw pretty good results but lost most of my gains. I have been of AS since last june. I am planning on doin another cycle that I will put on a good 15 pounds of lean muscle mass. Any thoughts would help bros. Thanks

Why do you think you lost most of your gains, and what do you plan on doing differently this time around, so the same thing doesn't happen again?

Well I was 238 then i dropped down to 210. Well this time I am gonna get anti-es because I screwd up that last time.

Try this
weeks 1-3 50 mg prop ed
weeks 1-10 500 mg enath
weeks 1-10 400 mg eq
weeks 2-8 75 mg fina ed
weeks 10-13 50mg prop ed
start clomid week 14
1.25 mg letrozole eoc weeks 1-14
nolvo on hand

- You should be able to put on alot of quality muscle with this cycle. How much of your gains are retained depends on proper post cycle recovery and diet.

Wartime100 said:
Try this
weeks 1-3 50 mg prop ed
weeks 1-10 500 mg enath
weeks 1-10 400 mg eq
weeks 2-8 75 mg fina ed
weeks 10-13 50mg prop ed
start clomid week 14
1.25 mg letrozole eoc weeks 1-14
nolvo on hand

- You should be able to put on alot of quality muscle with this cycle. How much of your gains are retained depends on proper post cycle recovery and diet.

I second that, this would be a great cycle and like wartime said the proper post cycle is very important in keeping your gains!!!!!!! Good Luck Bro!!!!!;)

Not try to flame but don't you think this is a little too heavy for an 19yr old? Just asking, but I would go with Test/Fina, goood luck.

nah i am thick not fat. i play football and i can move at my weight. its not like i am a fat slob. just the little beer gut that i need to lose

jjeb33 said:
nah i am thick not fat. i play football and i can move at my weight. its not like i am a fat slob. just the little beer gut that i need to lose

nah bro I don't mean that you fat ha ha, I meant that the cycle that they recommended was too heavy ha ha!!!

Back