Help with prep _test/tre/winny

h93

Hey, Ive posted a few times with a couple previous cycles. This will be my 5cycle i believe. Ive ran tren but no winny. I`ll post my future cycle starting in Feb for the show in May. I was hoping to get some insight from vets and other experienced competitors that know a thing or two. Like When i should start and finish my cycle if say my Show was on May 9th 2015. And How would I dry out. (water). Im 26 this month and 6`ft- 240-245lbs at i`d say 12-13%bf. Ive never done a low test high tren before so this will be a first but ive had good gains with just 500test and 250 tren a week. My diet is on point, Im` worried about that I know my oats egg whites, chicken, rice, veggies etc. I have my macros down. My planned cycle is.

Test cyp or sust at 250mg wk 1-12
Tren E at 400mg wk 2-11
Winny pills 50ed wk9-12

Clen 2 wk on 2 wk off

Letro
Clomid

Hcg last half of cycle.

So i figured if I`m 240 at 13% i should roughly be 205lbs solid sexy muscle. But since Ill include this cycle in I`ll make sure i incorporate the mirror as a judge of the fat coming off since i might maintain some weight while on tren. Please Share and give advise. If i left anything out Ill make sure to edit this OP to correct anything if im to make any changes. Thanks.

I'd do a shorter ester so that when I stop shooting test before the show, I can run it close to the date.

E.g. prop until 1 week pre show, starting PCT just after the show.

You running letro as your AI rather than Adex/Aromasin?
Can understanding about keeping letro on hand but damnnnn.

Also, got your caber/prami handy for any prolactin issues?

Ya I know about the camber, I've never had issues before with tren or prolactin issues. Letro I've used and was fine on it but might try arimidex.
I was hoping if anyone could help with timing on final water depletion and when my last pin should be, Dat before show, weeks etc. Thanks. This my second show but my first show I was a natty 2 years ago and fucked the water depiction up.

Matters what ester you run. I can't help until I know that. As each one has a different half life, the last pin will be different depending on the compound.

Ya I know about the camber, I've never had issues before with tren or prolactin issues. Letro I've used and was fine on it but might try arimidex.
I was hoping if anyone could help with timing on final water depletion and when my last pin should be, Dat before show, weeks etc. Thanks. This my second show but my first show I was a natty 2 years ago and fucked the water depiction up.

you meen cabergoline right boss? just so were on the same page

Ya I use my phone so it auto corrects my stuff, caber and prami. I didn't mean to say camber.
And I figured I'd just run it t where my last pin will be roughly a few days before show, like on a Tuesday, so then I start my pct on a few days after the show.

Update, Im upping ym test since im just going to get another bottle of it. So OP updated, 450mg test a wk.

Back