Help with short cycle

Biohazard_PT

Hi Guys,
So i never did a short cycle, the shortest to me was 12W :)
I am thinking in doing Tbol and T3;
Tbol 1-6W 50mg ED
T3 2-6W 50mcg ED

Pct: 6-7W 40mg Tamox
8-9W 20mg Tamox

Thank´u all.

why don't you run a short ester with that? or tren/mast/test-p for 8 weeks with or without the tbol for 6 and t3 for the second half only if you felt you were needing it?

what are your stats now?

why don't you run a short ester with that? or tren/mast/test-p for 8 weeks with or without the tbol for 6 and t3 for the second half only if you felt you were needing it?

what are your stats now?

Hi, my stats now is:
30 years old
186 cm
101 kg
bf: 15%

Im want to try a short cycle, im max 6w, never did, and everybody is talking good abut it.
I don't know if 50 mg of tbol is a good dose for me.

these threads seem to die off pretty quickly...lol. I'm planning a short cycle of either Test-P only or Test-E with Test-P kickstart. I came across this thread in my research and looks like you got one response....lol.

Yeah.....everyone is gonna suggest running test. He was refusing to run test and not a soul on this site will get behind that :)
If ya wanna run a short cycle ya need propionate or suspension to with it.......just as you've suggested :)
Short cycle orals only will not generate constructive cycle discussion around here

Most around here would advise against an oral only cycle. Throw in some Sustanon or Propionate @ 500mg weekly and you'll have a great cycle.

these threads seem to die off pretty quickly...lol. I'm planning a short cycle of either Test-P only or Test-E with Test-P kickstart. I came across this thread in my research and looks like you got one response....lol.

irresponsible threads amd cycle plans always do get low responses.
whats your cycle plan?

a garbage cycle, thats why..

because we have to repeat the same thing 50 times each day to someone who hasn't done the research necessary before posting up a garbage cycle like this..

Back