Help with Stradiol high Level

Mudguy

Hello guys pls let me ask you for some help, the things goes like this: I am 33 years old im 1.78 cm tall adn weight 1000 kg, I live on TRT for 1 yeah and a half, lately i been doing 75mg testoterone enanthate every 3.5 days and 200IU HCG also every 3.5 days I also take 25 mg mesterolone per day... here are my results pls i need advice in order to low down my estradiol stats:

TOTAL TESTOTERONE : 13.8Ng/Ml ------stantadard adult values 3-10
FREE Testosterone: 31.9Ng/Ml ------ man aged 20 yo 39 years old standard values 8.8 - 27
Estradiol: 119pg/ml ------ man standar lowe to 62pg/ml

thanx you

I do you not understand your ranges or your numbers. If your estradiol is correct you are high, and it looks like you need to get on a better Anti-Estrogen , such as Anastrozole or Arimadex.

Something is getting lost in translation here

You are the height of the average beetle where I am from and you weight over 2,000 pounds? Your hormone numbers listed look off as well. Hmm

Last edited:
Sorry for the bad weight number, i weight 100 Kg and my height is 1.78cm, im worried about my estradiol is higher than normal, do you think if I might take 50mg mesterolone per day it would get the estradiol values down or should I reduce enanthate testoterore from 75mg every 3.5 days to 50mg every 3.5 days, thanx for the patiente.-
My Values here: ***** ************ Recommended Values:
TOTAL TESTOTERONE : 13.8Ng/Ml *********** adult values 3-10Ng/Ml
Available Testosterone: 31.9Ng/Ml ********** man aged 20 yo 39 years old: values 8.8 - 27Ng/Ml
Estradiol: 119pg/ml ************ adult man lower to 62pg/ml

As you can see my Estradiol levels are almost at the doulble it should be and want to make it clear that I got the blood test done after one day of taking my testosterone injection.

Last edited:
Back