help with supplies needed pls

dexcell

ok Im ordering my supplies for my first batch or gear. Im confused as to what exactly I need, just want to make sure I get it right.

Ill be ordering 5g tren
10g prop
10g test enan

This is what Ive got so far : 1 quart ba
8 fl oz bb
6 whatman filters
2 100ml beakers

The thing thats confusing me is vials, Ive heard of sealed, unsealed but the ones this site has got are vials with caps, are these ok to use ?

So from what I can work out the tren makes 50ml so Ill need a 50ml vial, the prop is 100ml so Ill need a 100ml vial and the enan is 40ml so Ill need a 40ml vial and vials to transfer into smaller batches.

As I said I just want to make sure Ive got everything right, so are these vials with caps ok to use ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dex

get some sterile vials. vials with caps means you gotta have a crimper and they are close to 200 bucks. if i read this right?

they are sterile bro, from lemelange, not sure if its just a hole under the cap or if theyre sealed. Sound like Ive got everything I need ? Just need to make sure the vials are ok.

Thanks

get a bunch of smaller vials- 20ml size. the 50 and 100ml size will get thrashed over time cause you will be drawing so much the stopper will get chewed up.

where do you get your beakers from? I"m sure i can find a few places but just wanna check to see what the best place is ...

Back