Help with Tren transition from HRT

wd_guy1234

Hey guys,

I'm 41yo and have hit a plateau over the last couple years and want to do a tren cycle. After much research, I landed on the following (see pic..couldn't get table to work). Let me know if you see any problems. Thanks!!!

View attachment 559643

Also, any feedback on transitioning back to HRT would be helpful too.

Thanks guys!

Trade dosage (tren vs test)don't mske tren and test vie for the same receptors, tren does a better job. And I would add masteron personally as it helps with ' free test' . If the rest of your esters are short use mast prop if not then enth.
To trans back to trt dose, just drop everything but test( I like mast here as well, just about half the dose as trt test)

Trade dosage (tren vs test)don't mske tren and test vie for the same receptors, tren does a better job. And I would add masteron personally as it helps with ' free test' . If the rest of your esters are short use mast prop if not then enth.
To trans back to trt dose, just drop everything but test( I like mast here as well, just about half the dose as trt test)

So you're on HRT and want to use prop/tren and prami? Looks fine but i would leave the prami out and stick w one dose of tren. Start w/ 50mgs and if sides are manageable, you can increase the dosage. Hard for me to see a lot of the chart for some reason. Might be leaving something out i didnt see...

Back