hey

my cycle based only on wini

1-6 winstrol 50MG ED
7-10 Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

and taking 2 tabs of LIV52 ED

taking 20MG in the morning 6 hours later 10mg and before bed 20MG

[in the morning 1 tab of LIv52 and 1 tab in the night..]

im on day 7
first of im sick for about 2 and a half weeks now.. got a fever.. and runny nose.. and green snot..

and yesterday my throat start to hurt.. not the throat it self but the Almonds if i said it right.. only the right one is swole and when i drink a water or somthing it hurst..
can it be from the WINI?.. should i stop using it? drop the dose? tell me if it a side effect or somthnig please im paranoid

and sorry for the bad english..

I've read that you should only run winny with a test base. Is your back hurting? Your nuts hurting could be them shutting down...for no reason.

Running winny by itself is a bad idea. I dont know if you are just sick at the same time or if its from the winny but when you use winny it shuts down your own test supply.... your nuts stop working. So basically even if you werent sick and felt fine I would still say you should definitly stop takinging the winny.

Is Nolvadex all you have?? Do you have HCG?

it can be a side effect from Wini? nothnig hurts not my back nuts nothnig.. only my throat my right almond...
it swole like hell...

it is not a side effect? should i stop taking it ?
and im my Dr will said i need a antibiotics i must stop using it?

it can be a side effect from Wini? nothnig hurts not my back nuts nothnig.. only my throat my right almond...
it swole like hell...

it is not a side effect? should i stop taking it ?
and im my Dr will said i need a antibiotics i must stop using it?
Doubt it's the side effects. Just flu.
And i thibnk you'd better stop winny while taking antibiotics.

because it is toxic to the liver too right?...

but i can take acamol and simple pills like that?

and if i wont take Wini for 4-5 days.. its a week of waste ?... [week of cycle i did]

BTW big thank all of u..

A lot of people get flu like symptoms when starting different steroids. It could be the flue it could be the steroids. You need to do more research man read the sticky's. You should be using testosterone and hcg and arimadex. I would hate to see what your PCT for this cycle looks like. You need to really catch up on some information about what your doing before you fuck your self up. I don't mean to sound harsh.

Back