Help

Bigfella2

Can I cycle just tren? I have read that i can but i have been told that i need to add test! what would i need to add test for? Will i still get fina dick if i only cycle for 8 weeks at 3/4 cc ed. I am 19 5'6, 145lbs first cycle. i am almost 1 week in. I have 3 years liftin experiance but i am lifting with a guy that has 10 yrs

I am no vet but for real. 19 145 thats small. You really should eat your ass off for 6 months, probably doesnt have to be all that clean...Not junk food but alot of red meats will do wonders for someone so skinny. Plus tren ed or eod its a lotta stabs for a new guy. Its easier to do it once a week with like test. Lets say your not used to doing the injects so often so you blow a couple off or wait a day or two. That will really fuck up your blood levels... Id eat my ass off and do 5 sets of basic movements and then some isolates after about a year you may be surprised.
Just remember if you start early its alot harder to gain naturally when you stop. So why waste your edge now ?

Bigfella said:
Can I cycle just tren? I have read that i can but i have been told that i need to add test! what would i need to add test for? Will i still get fina dick if i only cycle for 8 weeks at 3/4 cc ed. I am 19 5'6, 145lbs first cycle. i am almost 1 week in. I have 3 years liftin experiance but i am lifting with a guy that has 10 yrs

ok BigFella, (i love saying that name)...
for the record...you shouldn't probably be juicing! There have been more and more of these threads. Steroids are commercialized and glamorized on Tv, from ESPN, to the E Channel. Which tells me, that we will have a bigger influx of younger people wanting to try AAS.

With that being said, I believe we (Steroidology members) have a certain implied responsibility to educate the youth, and accept the reality of younger members using AAS, despite our recommendations.

So, if we can't stop them, let's keep them safe as possible. I for one, did not use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) until i was nearly 23 yrs old, playing division 1aa football at Princeton U. i was 6'4" and an all natural 230-235lbs.

I chose to use AAS, because i had aspirations of being in the NFL, and that was the only way i could compete. After many failed tryouts, my trainer, was training competative BodyBuilders also...i caught that bug, and the rest is history.

I tell you all this, because i would like to hear your goals. do you have any? what is it that is driving you to risk health related injuries at such a young age. Is it resonable to think that at 5'6" 145 lbs and 19 yrs young...you could be still growing naturaly? At 145lbs can you look yourself in the mirror and say i have maxed out all of my natural potentail? or are you looking for a short cut?:) It's ok, to be honest, that way we can properly help you!!

Well, i am guessing you will probably use anyways...if thats is going to be the case...PLEASE,,PLEASE try this:
Put the Fina down, and try 400 mg of Test Enanthate or Cypionate per week. Do this for 8 weeks, and keep us posted.

I hope you make the wise decision, you have your whole life infront of you!

god bless:)

I am an Ultimate fighter i am currently ranked in the A.F.A AT 5'6 145 i am pretty big i have 4.5% body fat and i was a three time Iowa State Qualifier in high School

Bigfella said:
I am an Ultimate fighter i am currently ranked in the A.F.A AT 5'6 145 i am pretty big i have 4.5% body fat and i was a three time Iowa State Qualifier in high School

which means.....?
what are your goals? you have never taken steroids before and you want to start with Tren?

i am not trying to flame you bro, but what is it your looking for? i want to help you...did you read my response to you?

i'm sorry bro, but any way you slice it...5'6" 145 is not "pretty big!"

god bless

My Goal is to gain lean muscle fast i have a belt match coming up and i want the edge. I need as much strengh as i can get i will lbe out wieghed by about 17 lbs i am at the bottom of the wieght class i am in

hey bro if your going to use something in prep for a no holds barr wrestling match DON'T USE TREN. it will be hell on your endurance. you will be strong but you won't last for shit. i know conditioning is the great equalizer in that sport. i'ld use something like deca 300mgs a week and prop 100mgs everyother day. increased strength, increased intensity and endurance. good luck young bro i love that shit. i've seen every ultimate fighting, pride and k-1 pay-per-view in the last 2 years.tell us how you do.

Last edited:
prbaflexed said:
i reread your post if you have 15 pounds to spare then go with a cyp or enath 500mg a week along with the deca

bigfella-
i agree...500 mg's of cyp or enth.
with your body fat so low...that is the way you want to go to add 15 lbs of mass bro!

god luck, and god bless
Max

OK so would i be able to get off tren and start test right away without nolva or clomid or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? I should need to be useing those while im on should i just off right?

if i understand you correctly, yes. start your test and wait 2 weeks to end the tren so the test could get in your system. have that other stuff on hand for after your cycle. why don't you write up what your cycle looks like i'm a little confused to what your taking.

Just tren 75ml ed.... But i was told not to use just tren for what kind of Goals i am looking to reach so i was think to just get on test prop

I K.Oed my guy firsts round knee to the face take down then hard right hand, thats all she wrote. I cant put this fina shit down its flippin evil man. what should my post cycle therapy (pct) look like.

yes, post cycle therapy (pct) use nolva or clomid. some people recommend using HCG during the cycle if the cycle last longer than 8weeks. If you're shooting straight test, i dont think you have to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). As for the post cycle therapy (pct), follow this guide, and begin 2weeks after your last injection, if you use sustanon you can wait 3weeks, i believe. Either way, it cant hurt you if you start early, but can hurt you if you start too late.
Nolva
80mg day 1
40mg next 6days
20mg next 3weeks

for clomid use read Realgains thread on how to keep gains

hope this helps

Back