Help

ihavenoclue

hey, im an full blown endomorph, you know short limbs big trunk....my question is i need help drop my body fat percentage. Ive done a lot of cycles before, and have realy bad genetics. I can put muscle on no problem, but keeping the water and fat percentage low is a real problem. Im 6'1 230, maybe now around 19% bf. You can make out the top of my abs but once you get to my waist it disappears. ive dieted a lot, currently eating around 1600-2000 calroies a day, seems to be the best way to drop pounds?even though i lost a bit of muscle. i run a lot 3-4 hours eod. Its just doesnt seem to let me have to shredded hard look any suggestions ?

My genetics make it easy for me to put on muscle, AND FAT! So I know where your coming from. Keto dieting changed my entire body. I tried doing the low cal diet with the massive amounts of cardio, like what you are doing now, and lost very little.

I changed my diet, lifting and cardio routine and after 2 years of experimenting I am finally getting the results that I want, in a fairly short amount of time.

3-4 hours of running seems like too much to me. Why are you running so much?
Also even if you are doing it EOD, you are not taking in enough calories. Are you lifting also?

So, I'm a military man, you know early morning pt, push up, sit up, pull up and dips. I found they give me better definition than lifting heavy with weight. Please I do, do extra works out not just the basic pt . As for the running is a little bit of hiking and walking, I try to keep a normal pace thru falt areas, and when I go up hill I try to sprint the whole distance.

IMO you need to build more muscle, before you can have a "ripped look". At 230 and 19% you have a lot of body fat to loose and using weight to add on muscle will help you loose that fat.

Back