helping out someone

S

sean usmc

ok i really cant answer this question for a friend.stas on him are 5,10 183 pounds works out with me..but he wants to take a test enan .only cycle its 375mg i would think its ok what do you think...

Dude, How old is he, whats he done, you know the drill. A Test only cycle is the best way to go for a first time user, but it all depends on the user as to whehter or not they should do it. More stats needed....

hes 29 years old work out for a year solid.i work out with him regualary..i prob would suggest a smaller mg like 200 mg..

yeah he for some reason is built like a brick shit house...tight...diet is a pretty decient lots of carbs and protein yadda ...

I would say he definately needs more tim training, learning what works for him during exercise and diet as well. The only reason I would say go ahead with it would be because of his age. 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks.

Jusee said:
Yet again, I must lol.
to be honest it doesnt bother me when a guy that old or older starts cycleing that quick nearly as badd as a guy in his teens or early 20s .who knows , maybe a light cycle like that might keep him interested in training for a long time .

DADAWG said:
to be honest it doesnt bother me when a guy that old or older starts cycleing that quick nearly as badd as a guy in his teens or early 20s .who knows , maybe a light cycle like that might keep him interested in training for a long time .

I agree with that, but im still going to LOL because he had 10-15 years to train but just didn't, and now he wants to get big quick without knowing very much about diet, training, experience, what it takes to progress etc etc.

i know well its too late to start ridiculing him for not working out 10 years ago..right.the time is now and i applaud him for starting.i help out as much as i can.

sean usmc said:
the time is now and i applaud him for starting.i help out as much as i can.

yes thats great he started exercising. Never too late 4 that. :)

It is my petpieve (however you spell that). I hate when people use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) without already have made great progress naturally.

Back