Henry_Hill is Lousy Bastard

Ozzy27

Olympian Bodybuilder
And a fuckin retard. Don't ever talk to me the way you did in a pm. Also don't talk about the people on this board and the administrators that way either. If thats the way you feel about us , then why did you stick around? You can be found you know:flipoffha and will if you continue:flipoffha

If I'm allowed I will post his message:)

louso Bastarddo?? what did this guy? i thought he was just a funny one.

Post it in convo Ozzy. anyway better palce for post PM

This guy sent me this in a pm........................

"Your a useles cock i am a arsehole but i diont start crap like you said big man and it was a joke but suppose you yanks are too fuckin thick to understand as you have no sense of humour you had no right sayin that about me i never turned a wrong word in your mouth your just too busy riding Stone "

Those are the words of lousy bastard!

Bhaaa It doen't worth a post Ozzy.

Ther's some little things with it not possible to joke here.

i've read his posts and in that thread of wellcoming to the sponsor, he wasn't fair.

That's the steroidology law.

Thats funny stuff man. He done what he did and knew better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CsyFlt, follow the advice of Strega, heal your spine. ther's something not straight.
I assume you're youngy, so take the time to take care of that.

strecthing a alot for example.

sounds like a bastard....

what the fck was it all over ..am i missin somert??

why did he send them ?

Last edited:
sounds like a bastard....

what the fck was it all over ..am i missin somert??

why did he send them ?

LousyBastard was banned for dogging Oscaro and I made a comment about him acting up lately and he logged back on under another name and sent me that pm.

He should have Man'd up and said he was wrong about what he said but he took the high road....and he got what he gets :laugh:

Back