Herbal HGH???? feedback please...

kx111

I have anxiety issues that have lead to GI issues, I was asking around about feedback on taking HGH solo without any tests to help get me back in shape and feeling better since whatever has gone wrong with me has made me lose weight, appetite, stamina, etc... someone just referred me to herbal HGH...I never heard of this...

Anyone have any feedback????
HGH vs Herbal HGH???
Thanks!!

Stay away from anything with the word 'herbal' in it that promises miracles

lol thats what i thought when this guy started promoting this stuff let alone is was about 1/5 of the cost and some sold over the counter. some people are know it alls though. He got offended when I told him I thought it was junk.

lol thats what i thought when this guy started promoting this stuff let alone is was about 1/5 of the cost and some sold over the counter. some people are know it alls though. He got offended when I told him I thought it was junk.

Because that product he's selling is absolute crap. That or he's too dumb to realize it's crap and actually believes in it.

A buddy of mine once tried to sell me this "hgh spray" that came in a bottle where you spray it under your tongue twice a day and it's supposed to have all the effects of hgh....I told him it's crap and he tried to convince me it worked. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not injectable, then it's not real hgh

Back