Herbal supplements with testosterone

seti

pussy critic
Guys,

Who do you buy your herbal supplements from??? Avena sativa, tongkat ali, etc...

I want to try an experiment on myself.. Going to do a very low dose of test / week with a bunch of herbals to free up bound testosterone.... Maybe the combination will have some value for those who like low dose longer cycles ...
Will keep yo uposted on the outcome.. Plan on starting Jan 1. 2007...

Thanks.....

seti said:
Guys,

Who do you buy your herbal supplements from??? Avena sativa, tongkat ali, etc...

I want to try an experiment on myself.. Going to do a very low dose of test / week with a bunch of herbals to free up bound testosterone.... Maybe the combination will have some value for those who like low dose longer cycles ...
Will keep yo uposted on the outcome.. Plan on starting Jan 1. 2007...

Thanks.....

Good luck with those herbal concoctions. I never noticed anything from any of them.

But your best bet may be to buy the powders from somewhere like beyond a century as it will be much cheaper this way.

well, Im about 1.5 weeks into my little sciece project....

Been on low low low dose of win/suspension eod ( maybe 20mg win/20mg susp / injection eod ).... been on for 2.5 - 3 months....

Started running Tongkat Ali 100:1 ratio from BAC.... I take a scoop in the am and a scoop in the pm.....

First few days on tongkat with no noticable differences..

Last few days, CHRIST, horney as hell!!! Balls are sore like having blue balls... laying pipe to the old lady like a champ... Balls are not atrophy anymore...

Dont know if it placibo but interesting none the less....will keep updating as I notice or dont notice changes...

I've bought them from bulknutrition, bodybuilding.com, local fitness, local stores, and in england once. But that's all long in the past.

Back