here are my pre cycle pics...tear me up bros....

eastarr69

Omniscient!
this was after a vpx decavar cycle....i am 2 weeks in on my omna/dbol and then omna/winny cycle...this will be a 12 weeker....

E

at that time i was 206 pounds and i had 18 inch arms and i am not sure the chest etc.....i had a max bench of 415....i am 2 weeks in and now my max is 425 and my arms are 19 inch and we measure and run stats tomorow and i will post those pics...my bf is up now since i am bulking...but, then i will be cutting up...not to bad for those pro hormones everyone claims do not work....thanks bros....

E

the wheels are not bad...they finally look as if they are supposed to go with the top...i have to train the twice a week to catch up, but, i have put 2 inches on my quads in the past 3 weeks...i have to train them hevy...to me heavy at least...i did look like an upside down triangle there for a while...my back does lack, but after hitting deads, my back is blown...i have since split my back training into 2 days...

E

Are you planning on cutting at all this cycle or just bulking? Good size though.................how tall are you?

yep you have good overall size, i would say you need a little more work on back width and thickness

my plan on this, my first well geared up cycle will be 2 more weeks (revised) of 500 mg omna week and 40 mg dbol ed. then i run the last 6 weeks (revised) at 500mg omna and 50mg Winstrol (winny) tabs daily.....i am going to eat clean and get good carbs and good protein and drop the fat out...I am planning on getting about 10%-15% fat intake.....hit some cardio and work abs...and keep training moderately heavy, but getting reps from 8-12 for my 3 sets....should work out o i figure...on the Winstrol (winny) tabs issue,,,,i know some have issues with IP Winstrol (winny) tabs and what the actual mg of the tabs are, i was thinking about hewing 100 mg ed, 25 in a.m. and 25 p.m. I will be running proviron daily as i have from the start of this...what do you guys think...i have the clomid for after......i am going to wait 2 weeks to start thr clomid ed at 100mg for 3 weeks.....maybe 4 weeks....

E

Lookin good dude. Pro Hormones work for some, but you really have to up the dose, everyone I know that backs legal products agrees, double-tripple minimum, waste of money :)

Back