here you gooooooooooooooooooo

I think my wallet just had a myocardial infarction after reading all that. Good gravy, that's a shit ton of GH!

Lol. Dude always steps on stage with a huge gut. But thats more from the slin

I can't imagine all that NOT putting on some size. I still don't understand why EQ is so popular though. I might be biased as I don't have issues choking down food, but it just seems like a pain in the butt having to manage such crazy spikes in hematocrit. :spin:

I always wondered what these guys look like if they were put in an MRI, so we could tell exactly WHAT is causing such distention of the gut. Sure, slin and GH will cause organs to grow, but good grief - it's crazy how big their abdomens can get!

What you think about the diet

Doesn't look like much food. whats ur total macros and cals at the end of the day. I don't get how some guys still eat like 3500 cals to bulk when they are like 220 lbs. U would think they need a lot more.

Its a traditional cookie cutter "clean" diet with a bunch of bullshit placebo gainz supplements here and there - move along, nothing special to see here :)

Extra BCAAs and glutamine randomly inserted here and there show he's clueless on OTC stuff.
The Chinese GH is a lol.
The LR3 is an extra lol.

Doesn't look like much food. whats ur total macros and cals at the end of the day. I don't get how some guys still eat like 3500 cals to bulk when they are like 220 lbs. U would think they need a lot more.
This isn't my cycle bro, but this guy weighs about 300 I think

After looking at the layout I was gonna say the diet doesnt look good but someone beat me to it, then all those supps but some one beat me again. But I have to say the AAS layout is odd as hell and seems like its waaaaayy over complicated.
Why run long ester test and then run prop on top of that and why run TNE of all things at that point??

Oh it's Bostin's mass bulk cycle....

pretty low dosage for him.. I seen him say he took like 13g of gear PW for one of his contests. I can understand like 3-4g Max, but come one. Does any 1 really need that amount..

Back