Here's my pre cycle blood work. Anything out of whack?

I am 25 years old
I weigh 175-180
I have been training for 4 years
Body fat percentage is 10
5'11" tall

12 week cycle
600mg Test Enanthate (300mg twice weekly)
600mg Boldenone (EQ) (300mg twice weekly)
These two compounds are mixed from the source. So two 3ml shots per week will equal 600 of each. I have read all of the opinions on this forum. I know you suggest 500 mg of test E only for first cycle. But... All I can get is this mixed compound. And... I have done a ridiculous amount of research on EQ and know factually that I won't have any issues on it. So it's what I'm using. Yes I understand that I will have to give blood.

Exemestane 12.5mg everyday 15 weeks
Hcg 500iu per week(250iu along with testosterone injection) 12 weeks
Hcg 1000iu everyday for the last 10 days of cycle. This is all from the sticky on a beginners guide to safe androgen use. I have read William Llewellyn's ANABOLICS and don't think I will start the AI until I experience elevated E2 level symptoms or any signs there of . As estrogen is an important factor in building mass, I don't want to eliminate it if I don't have to.

Daily Macros

4000 calories
250g protein
Carbs and fats fall wherever they fall. As much as possible. I do not gain body fat easily. And when I do, it falls off so quick it's ridiculous.

PCT!!

Clomafene Citrate 50mg everyday for 4 weeks
Tamoxifen citrate 40mg every day 2 weeks followed by 20mg everyday for 2 weeks

I would like to predict sides and troubleshoot them before they happen. From what I've read estrogen is hard to control and it appears to have similar side effects when high as when low. If anyone has input on that.

Thanks guys!

I am not going to comment on your cycle becuase I think it is a terrible choice for a first cycle, but I will answer your AI question. Start running it from Day 1.

I don't. This is the only forum that uses such light first cycles. If someone would explain... I have read and read. Months of research. EQ does not aromatize anywhere near test. Minimal sides even with huge EQ doses. Then I looked into the difference between the anabolic effects of 300mg test compared to 600mg. So there's my dose 600mg test. With exemestane which is a suicide AI I should be able to easily control my estradiol levels. I have access to blood tests at anytime within a 24 hour period. I'm running HCG. Why the heck is this terrible?!

So running 100 mg more is "a terrible idea"

Come on man, I've been posting and posting begging for information specific to my body and cycle. This is what I am running, instead of closing up and cutting me off because I want to run one more compound a little differently than your ideology. Why don't you give me some information. From what I understand this is a public forum used to help people learn. I guarantee that there are hundreds of people wanting to run this same cycle, following my progress will be beneficial to anyone wanting to know about this stack. And if you have some serious information on why this cycle is so "terrible" why don't you explain it for me. Because I must be missing something huge.

Please, thanks.

So running 100 mg more is "a terrible idea"

Come on man, I've been posting and posting begging for information specific to my body and cycle. This is what I am running, instead of closing up and cutting me off because I want to run one more compound a little differently than your ideology. Why don't you give me some information. From what I understand this is a public forum used to help people learn. I guarantee that there are hundreds of people wanting to run this same cycle, following my progress will be beneficial to anyone wanting to know about this stack. And if you have some serious information on why this cycle is so "terrible" why don't you explain it for me. Because I must be missing something huge.

Please, thanks.

It's the EQ that makes it terrible. LEarn one compound, and how you react to it at a time. Find a new source if you only can get that blend.
Most boards would agree that a basic test cycle is the way to go, at least the ones I've been on.

I've run EQ before. You still are not telling me anything about why it's terrible.

I ran EQ for a couple months when I was like 18. Vascularity and strength. I remember feeling great even though I was only on it for maybe 8 weeks. So I know how I respond to it.

I've run EQ before. You still are not telling me anything about why it's terrible.

I ran EQ for a couple months when I was like 18. Vascularity and strength. I remember feeling great even though I was only on it for maybe 8 weeks. So I know how I respond to it.

Huh? So now this is your second cycle, but you have never ran test?

Listen megatron, we have had this conversation in private messaging.... YOU told me to treat it like its my first cycle because it was so long ago.

Then you asked me to get blood work, which I did.

Then you asked me for macro's, which I gave you as best I could.

Then you asked for goals etc., I wrote it all out for you

So how about a little feedback. I've done the research. And now that it's gone this route I don't even know what kinda of answer I'm looking to get out of you. I just read a thread about a guy not feeling anything at all on the 500mg test e plan y'all put him on. And from two experienced members I read "sounds normal". Ha! That's crazy, I'm not putting my body through something for nothing. I e come to the decision to use AAS so I want to get everything I can out of them. Not beat around the bush and put my HPTA through unnecessary cycles that don't put out. My bloods are fine, I'm in tune with my body, I have no doubts in my research on these two compounds. So maybe one of these posts, you could explain one last time why this cycle is "terrible"

Listen megatron, we have had this conversation in private messaging.... YOU told me to treat it like its my first cycle because it was so long ago.

Then you asked me to get blood work, which I did.

Then you asked me for macro's, which I gave you as best I could.

Then you asked for goals etc., I wrote it all out for you

So how about a little feedback. I've done the research. And now that it's gone this route I don't even know what kinda of answer I'm looking to get out of you. I just read a thread about a guy not feeling anything at all on the 500mg test e plan y'all put him on. And from two experienced members I read "sounds normal". Ha! That's crazy, I'm not putting my body through something for nothing. I e come to the decision to use AAS so I want to get everything I can out of them. Not beat around the bush and put my HPTA through unnecessary cycles that don't put out. My bloods are fine, I'm in tune with my body, I have no doubts in my research on these two compounds. So maybe one of these posts, you could explain one last time why this cycle is "terrible"

I can't keep track of all the PM's I get when you send them to me in pieces over weeks and don't keep the chain going -- you delete the previous replies or start new PM's. Keep the string going. Now that you are reminding me of the conversation it is starting to come back to me though. That is helpful! I get a LOT of PM's so don't assume I can recall something you sent me two weeks ago.

So I still agree with original assessment. Treat this as a FIRST cycle. That means run Test only. No EQ. You can run 600mg/week. That's fine. Just drop the EQ.

Don't run 1000iu of hCG daily the last 10 days of your cycle. You don't want to risk desensitizing your leydig cells, right? Why risk that when you will have run hCG your entire cycle to PREVENT atrophy. Just stay the course with the hCG up until a few days before starting PCT.

And I think we may have talked about your diet. I would like to see you learn how to eat. Put on another 20 pounds before hopping on gear. You will lose your gains after coming off because you don't know how to eat.

Carbs shouldn't be "wherever they fall." Another sign you don't know how to run a diet to be able to grow. You need carbs while trying to put on muscle.

Edit: I just looked up one of my PM's to you from a few weeks ago. Here is what I wrote.

So let's consider this your first cycle.

Get blood work before you start anything. See my signature line for info on doing this.

First cycle should just be 500mg Test per week, AI and hCG. Followed by PCT. Drop the EQ and save it for later. Make sure you get mid-cycle blood work so you can learn how to manage your estradiol.

I asked for your diet macros, not a list of what you eat and when. Please tell me you daily macros. If you don't know them, track them for a week by weighing everything you est and putting it in MyFitnessPal. Macros are extremely important!!! You can't grow without a good diet in place.

Last edited:
Throw it all out the window and start from scratch.

Like megatron said "Put on another 20 pounds before hopping on gear. You will lose your gains after coming off because you don't know how to eat"

Then after you have laid the foundation and gotten all the complete proper cycle gear go ahead and

500mg/wk Test E or C(pin 250mg every 3.5 days) for 13 weeks - Sunday morning & Wednesday night
.25mg Arimidex EOD for 13 weeks
250iu pf hCG every 3.5 days (pin at same time as Test) for 13 weeks - Sunday morning & Wednesday night bumped up to 1000 IU everyday for the last 10 days leading up to pct.

Start PCT in week 15 Clomid 50/50/50/50 Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10

lol this is crazy. I get a new first cycle every time I inquire. The AI and PCT I made directly from the stickies you told me to read. So no, I'm not running adex, I'm running aromasin. There is a couple more contradictions about HCG. The carbs megatron are close to 1000gs a day. And when I say they fall wherever they fall means that I will be monitoring my BF% and if I a gaining too much BF I will lower the carbs and or increase cardio. I know how to gain and loose weight. As for you telling me to gain 20 lbs. LOL what the heck do you think I have been trying to do? Haha what is this the twilight zone? My 21 year old body was 125lbs at 5'11. I hit 180lbs last week. My metabolism fights me every day. I once took a week off of everything and didn't force feed myself and lost 12 lbs. in one week. Took me 2 months to gain it back.

Okay here's what's happening.

I'm running 600mg Test E and 600mg EQ starting in a couple weeks.

I'll post everything on a new thread. Blood work, pictures, diet, workouts. Sides of any. I want to thank everyone for the confusion.

lol this is crazy. I get a new first cycle every time I inquire. The AI and PCT I made directly from the stickies you told me to read. So no, I'm not running adex, I'm running aromasin. There is a couple more contradictions about HCG. The carbs megatron are close to 1000gs a day. And when I say they fall wherever they fall means that I will be monitoring my BF% and if I a gaining too much BF I will lower the carbs and or increase cardio. I know how to gain and loose weight. As for you telling me to gain 20 lbs. LOL what the heck do you think I have been trying to do? Haha what is this the twilight zone? My 21 year old body was 125lbs at 5'11. I hit 180lbs last week. My metabolism fights me every day. I once took a week off of everything and didn't force feed myself and lost 12 lbs. in one week. Took me 2 months to gain it back.

Okay here's what's happening.

I'm running 600mg Test E and 600mg EQ starting in a couple weeks.

I'll post everything on a new thread. Blood work, pictures, diet, workouts. Sides of any. I want to thank everyone for the confusion.

Stickies are a good starting point but sometimes a little outdated. You have to read beyond the initial post.

Aromasin and Arimidex are essentially interchangeable. They are both excellent AI's. Don't get bent out of shape over someone preferring one over the other.

So now you are eating 4000 calories a day just from carbs (assuming you meant mg rather than g)?

The 12 pounds you lost was mostly water. It is impossible to lose 12 pounds of muscle in one week.

Good luck with your cycle. I don't understand why you wouldn't just run Test, but it is you body.

Be sure to schedule your 3 x donations for running Eq (before, during and after)

FWIW: you've had some good solid advice, from some highly experienced vets - you are choosing to ignore it...

So please don't come running back here when/if things go tits up.

Good luck!

Back